Thread: Important findings on Xbox

Default Important findings on Xbox

I recently posted a thread about jeepers creepers not working in my box.Here's my true story.I bought Xbox 3 weeks after the launch and when I got it home it worked fine with movies and games for 3 weeks .Every movie I put in would work except jeepers creepers.the bonus side would play,but the movie side wouldn't.I would also get random errors(box could not read the disk with SOME games)so I took it back and got a different one manufactured 5 weeks after the launch.The same thing happened after a few weeks and I called customer support.They told me jeepers creepers and snow white were 2 movies that the xbox wouldn't play(i figured they were right because it would play any movie except the movie side of jeepers creepers).I got the disk read errors again eventually and took it back for a new one and bought it from target this time.The other 2 were bou8ght from 2 different kmarts about 30 miles apart.before I bought the new xbox I told the clerk I wanted to see the manufacture date on the bottom.It was manufactured 1 MONTH BEFORE THE LAUNCH! .I bought it anyway's(can't live without the box) and had only one read error since but figured i'll keep it anyways as it only happened once.I decided to put jeepers creepers in it (after reading the posts that people could watch it on their boxes even though i knew i couldn't) and you know what???? that fricken movie works.!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THEY ARE MODIFYING XBOXES AS PROBLEMS OCCURE.One thing I can't understand though is that the boxes that wouldn't platy that movie were made after the launch and the box that now plays the movie was made 1 month before.VERY STRANGE INDEED

Well I'm glad to hear U're all straightened out and can enjoy your movies. Maybe MS has something against Snow White and Jeepers Creepers. Too many late nights in the programming rec rooms with those two movies.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Wow Rob! You must really like Jeepers Creepers and Snow White to create two posts about it!

Have you ever seen Jeepers creepers? If so, you would know why it doesnt play. Its horrible!
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Thread Information