Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need closure.

Quote Originally Posted by DD-KGann
    Another Dreamcast? Ha. Just another guy who couldn't get his hands on a 360, so he will bash it since he can't have it.
    you are stupid. he said he did have it

Ok, sorry, I miss-read then.

I would refrain from calling people stupid, though.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Another Dreamcast? Ha. Just another guy who couldn't get his hands on a 360, so he will bash it since he can't have it.
    Look.
    I would have loved the fact that Microsoft had a great launch but the fact is that they didn't. I am NOT a SONY fanboy and would have preferred Microsoft to take top spot this time around but the facts aren't there to prove otherwise. SONY just seems to make they're installed base happy. I don't know. I really hope things turn around but the bottom line is if we can't win over Japan, it's over.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Gate
    Look.
    I would have loved the fact that Microsoft had a great launch but the fact is that they didn't. I am NOT a SONY fanboy and would have preferred Microsoft to take top spot this time around but the facts aren't there to prove otherwise. SONY just seems to make they're installed base happy. I don't know. I really hope things turn around but the bottom line is if we can't win over Japan, it's over.
    It's OVER??? Wow, who let the drama queen in?

Hey Elton, the system isn't that bad!! There's some good launch titles, and more to come, the glitches will get out of Xbox Live, and if Japan doesn't fall head over heals for the Xbox360, it isn't the end of the world. Even if Sony has a great launch and outsells Xbox (which they very well might), we still get a kick-ass console with a software developer who is committed to it. The Xbox360 will sell, so sell your 360, and buy your PS3, and I'm sure neither company will give a rats. [/rant]

BTW, the XboxLive "glitches" are mostly game specific. People who are playing legacy games aren't having a problem.
    Last edited by Salmonaitor; 12-20-2005 at 06:48 PM.

I have to agree with you HeavensGate, except for on the "It's Over" part. The PS2 didn't take off to well with it's launch titles, either, but look at what it became...

I don't understand what you mean by "it's over" if the 360 doesn't win in Japan Heavens Gate. If you mean the 360 will bomb just like the Dreamcast that makes no since because the Xbox didn't need to "win" in Japan to become this number two selling console in the console war.

Anyways, about the whole BC thing, its like others have said before me MS is being nice and accually giving BC because so many people wanted it. BC wasn't in the gameplan until late in the making of the 360 and many complained to bring MS to add it. Now you complain that it's not good enough??? At least they made the effort to get as many games as they could ready to be BC right at launch.

Eventually all the games on Xbox will be BC on the 360 and you will be wondering why you started this thread at all.

I hope you are right about all the Xbox games being BC for 360, because I sure don't want to spend my nights playing Chicago Enforcer and Catwoman.

I understand that there are the 360 games, but I still like to play my older games.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

I hope you are right about all the Xbox games being BC for 360, because I sure don't want to spend my nights playing Chicago Enforcer and Catwoman.

I understand that there are the 360 games, but I still like to play my older games.
    then keep your old xbox.

Obviously I will have to, but it means no BF2 in HD. Oh well, guess that's what I built my computer for, huh?

Thread Information