Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 360 Meltdown (power supply)

Master of Pong

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonaitor-XBA
    Wow, someone takes his Xbox seriously (and perhaps may also need to take some psycotropic medicine). Me jokes. I think it's a pretty damn funny prank.
    I don't take gaming seriously. I take business law and economics seriously. I also take making fun of houses potentially burning down very seriously.

I have a decent sense of humor, but I fail to see the laughs in this.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swivel
    I don't take gaming seriously. I take business law and economics seriously. I also take making fun of houses potentially burning down very seriously.

I have a decent sense of humor, but I fail to see the laughs in this.
    Potato - Potato

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonaitor-XBA
    Wow, someone takes his Xbox seriously (and perhaps may also need to take some psycotropic medicine). Me jokes. I think it's a pretty damn funny prank.
    To be honest, its that kind of bad publicity that can ruin a products reputation. Especially considering the number of sheep out there that believe everything they hear.

My friend just got a new job at a tech company. He said all of the dudes on his team didn't want to get an xbox360 because "they might blow up their tv's" or "burn down their houses". Kepp in mind this is coming from 30 year olds, working in a software company. Heck, even my neighbors kids were spouting the same nonsense.

It can be a serious legal matter when you make false claims about a product, as it can damage the public's view of its quality.

Master of Pong

Quote Originally Posted by yall
    To be honest, its that kind of bad publicity that can ruin a products reputation. Especially considering the number of sheep out there that believe everything they hear.

My friend just got a new job at a tech company. He said all of the dudes on his team didn't want to get an xbox360 because "they might blow up their tv's" or "burn down their houses". Kepp in mind this is coming from 30 year olds, working in a software company. Heck, even my neighbors kids were spouting the same nonsense.

It can be a serious legal matter when you make false claims about a product, as it can damage the public's view of its quality.
    Thanks for making clear what I couldn't.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swivel
    Thanks for making clear what I couldn't.
    And coming from someone called "Yall". How does that make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by yall

You hit the nail on the head. I say we retaliate and say that the PS3 escaped and killed our families...that'll show em.
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

Master of Pong

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Static
    You hit the nail on the head. I say we retaliate and say that the PS3 escaped and killed our families...that'll show em.
    Yeah. That will get back at the guy that made the picture. Harm Sony's business.

Man... you fanboys are evil, aren't you?

ya that looks real, let me go take a picture of my wireless controller floating . . .

Thread Information