Thread: Get your 360 by Jan 11, 2006!

Default Get your 360 by Jan 11, 2006!

http://www.modordie.com/catalog/inde...cfa22246799152

Found it at xbox.com forums..
    They say its legit, $40 extra though.
    Any XBA thoughts on it?

I would rather buy one in Best Buy or somewhere else. I need all the money I can get if I want plenty of games and that ever so important 2 year warrenty.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDovV RyDer
    I would rather buy one in Best Buy or somewhere else. I need all the money I can get if I want plenty of games and that ever so important 2 year warrenty.
    yeah but it will be hard getting one before jan 11

That's true but with all the stuff about the system screwin up I'm not in that big of a rush to get a 360 until all that is sorted out. But I guess this would be a good decision for someone who wants one really quickly.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDovV RyDer
    That's true but with all the stuff about the system screwin up I'm not in that big of a rush to get a 360 until all that is sorted out. But I guess this would be a good decision for someone who wants one really quickly.
    I've had my 360 since day 1 and I haven't had a single issue with it. Only about 3% have had issues, which is within the electronic device manufacturing "lemon" standard. All of the attention that malfunctioning XBox 360s are getting is, in reality, very isolated...it's just talked about a lot.

Think of it this way: If the national media kept on talking about the issue of Earthquakes happening around the world on a daily basis, society would think that we are going through Armegeddon or something...but, in reality, there are Earthquakes that truly do happen everyday....it's just a part of life....just like electronic devices malfunctioning due to manufacturing errors. The media (Including TV, Radio, Internet, etc) is simply concentrating on the isolated issues.......and Microsoft is handling each issue, though relatively rare, with great seriousness in expediting a solution to the isolated problem exceptionally well.

I'm writing this mainly to give people peice of mind when they actually do buy their XBox 360...it was worth every penny that I paid for it and worth every second I spent camping outside to buy it.

Couldn't agree more Maximus. Perfect analogy. Even if we only had 2 earthquakes all year; if the media covered it 24/7, people would think the world is coming to an end!

If you look around, there aren't really THAT many problems with the 360; at least, not anymore than normal for an electronic device.

Like I said about the Ferrari; just cause you hear that a transmission went out in one, doesn't mean you would "never want to buy one of those!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyboy
    http://www.modordie.com/catalog/inde...cfa22246799152

Found it at xbox.com forums..
    They say its legit, $40 extra though.
    Any XBA thoughts on it?
    lol there play and charge Kit in $34.99 danm. Waste

Hidden Content

I ordered 1 from walmart.com i think and its supposed to get here between the 23rd and 28th. right now 1 piece is in GA, 1 in NY, and 1 in TN lol

Quote Originally Posted by l Maximus l
    I've had my 360 since day 1 and I haven't had a single issue with it. Only about 3% have had issues, which is within the electronic device manufacturing "lemon" standard. All of the attention that malfunctioning XBox 360s are getting is, in reality, very isolated...it's just talked about a lot.

Think of it this way: If the national media kept on talking about the issue of Earthquakes happening around the world on a daily basis, society would think that we are going through Armegeddon or something...but, in reality, there are Earthquakes that truly do happen everyday....it's just a part of life....just like electronic devices malfunctioning due to manufacturing errors. The media (Including TV, Radio, Internet, etc) is simply concentrating on the isolated issues.......and Microsoft is handling each issue, though relatively rare, with great seriousness in expediting a solution to the isolated problem exceptionally well.

I'm writing this mainly to give people peice of mind when they actually do buy their XBox 360...it was worth every penny that I paid for it and worth every second I spent camping outside to buy it.
    I agree, but the problems are still there, even if they are minor. my 360 froze once, but when i rebooted it was fine. This is probably the same problem most are having, freezes.

Quote Originally Posted by F1Ox
    lol there play and charge Kit in $34.99 danm. Waste
    i can get the accesories somewhere else though

Thread Information