Right now I'm having an evil thought. I want to burn my Xbox, yes that's right, my Xbox 360, and my computer. I am so P.O.ed it's beyond words... Today hasn't been a good day for me, first I got angry at the idiots who say Xbox sucks and I got even more pissed at Sony's workers who lie and cheat their way to the top. Now I am on a level of anger that I can't describe! I am trying to hook up my Xbox 360 to my computer and in order to do that I have to download this stupid software. But first I need to log in at Microsoft.com/pcsetup which what I remember when I downloaded it before you didn't have to log in... now you do. Before I tried and it didn't work so it was just an item taking up space on my desktop, so I deleted it. I could always get it back right? Wrong! Now I have to log in and with some passport credentials. And when I tried to sign up and get the stupid download it says: The Passport Network credentials you have entered have not been used to to sign up for Xbox Live on an Xbox 360 console. But I never had a passport before, so how do I sign up with a passport that I don't have!?
People make this world FAR too complicated... Please share your greater wisdom with this n00b. It would be greatly appreciated.