Thread: Kragen autoparts employee tries to inform me that ps3>360 !?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default Kragen autoparts employee tries to inform me that ps3>360 !?

Yup. I was having an argument at work, because im new and two of my co workers were trying to convince me that they actually had ps3, imported from japan. I won the argument because we have the internet at work, and im not an idiot.

I was telling blueranger about this while i was shopping at Kragen AUTO-Parts (as in, parts for my car) when the cashier stopped us in mid convo and said "you guys talking about ps3?"

I said yes, and he began. Ps3 is gonna be really good, sony is just waiting for the 360 hype to die down. Its coming in march, and it does exist.

Blueranger saw my tempurature spike, but i kept cool and acted like an sellout.

"oh word? thats crazy, i cant wait for my ps3 in march!"

me and marc (blue) looked at each other and laughed histerically. We walked out of the store and went home.

these ps3 fan boys are everywhere, and they're so uneducated...
    Last edited by TheCovenant; 12-24-2005 at 01:13 AM.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Gamerscore Whore

PS3 is coming in March??? Um I thought it wasnt until the fall in North America...LOL! Maybe fanboys know more than me..LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar
    PS3 is coming in March??? Um I thought it wasnt until the fall in North America...LOL! Maybe fanboys know more than me..LOL!
    Didn't you hear? The fanboys get theirs several months before the rest of the world for being Sony's b*tches.

If the fanboys get theirs several months ahead, I'm off to PS3addict.com Later!

Seriously though, why do any of us care what a guy at an autoparts store says? Much less care enough to make a thread a thread about it. It's like me caring what a gamer has to tell me about the auto industry. Nod, smile, move on.

PS3 is going to be better they say? In some ways probably, in others no. Let's face facts, the 360 is a powerful enough piece of hardware that Sony would have to go to some pretty great expenses to outdo it any meaningful way (I think we covered this in another thread). On the other hand, if I can get a whole wack of incredible games for both systems, I htink it will be a blessing for gamers the world over. Get an Xbox for the more North American style FPS-centric games and a PS3 for some amazing Japanese RPG's. I think I just soiled myself at the thought of it...oh wait, I ate Taco Bell earlier, nevermind it wasn't the thought that did it.

WOO! Post 900! And I wasted it on this, go me!

Well if the auto guy said it, it must be true

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

ya what gets me is when people who work in electronic's departments of wal-mart tell eveyone that PS3 is going to be better, and that they should wait and get it instead.
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information