Thread: GTA4 annoucned!!! With no signs of Xbox!!!

THE REAL BOSS

Default GTA4 annoucned!!! With no signs of Xbox!!!

Jeese, more? Tony hawk 4, Gta 4 both announced, but xbox doesnt have the 3's of those games yet..

Man, these GTA3 threads just wont go away.... ...
    It's coming to the Xbox people. Chances are it will offically be announced once Sony is finished promoting the game with their own money.
    A far as GTA4 goes, well it will come out for PS2 first and then the Xbox at a much, much later date.
    And unless Microsoft decides to buy or pay Rockstar a royalty just to make these games for the Xbox exclusivily these type of issues will continue.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Personally, I would rather see a "Grand Theft Auto" that has the XBox in mind. While the game may be fun, the graphics suck!

thats not GTA4, its GTA3: Miami, its a addon disc that will come out around christmas for $30, and thats also when GTA3 comes out for Xbox with the Miami levels thrown in for free, and GTA4 will be avilable for both systems

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Koolice98
    thats not GTA4, its GTA3: Miami, its a addon disc that will come out around christmas for $30, and thats also when GTA3 comes out for Xbox with the Miami levels thrown in for free, and GTA4 will be avilable for both systems
    That's what I was figuring...that we would definately see GTA4 but, no where on that article did it say GTA4 in it.

I haven't played GTA3 yet, but, it does look cool, but, I must admit, the graphics really could be worked on...I mean, seriously worked on! The XBox could take GTA4 to a MUCH higher level...they should make an exclusive addition with the XBox in mind.

i played gta3, the graphics were good, it was pretty fun

Frostberg

Yeah this GTA:Miami should be like what GTA2:London was...an addon, not much anything different, so it shouldnt take that long to make, just designing the world...

haha, frost, your sig is so funny

HaloUK

Considering the size of the cities in GTA3, the graphics are quite good. The main thing that could be improved for the XB0x is the crappy frame rate. This is a fantastic game (the best I've played in years) and just HAS to come out on XBox!!

Thread Information