Thread: New Legends Good buy or rental if played please tell?

Default New Legends Good buy or rental if played please tell?

New Legends finally came out in our local Wal-mart today. Has anyone played this yet? If so tell me is it worth buying or just another good rental?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

This game is out and people have been posting their own opinions on this game. But if I were you I would rent it first and see how it is. I was going to rent this game last night but I didn't get around to it. I will rent it this weekend though and I will finally see what people have been talking about.

Shererboat got it in the mail yesterday, I played for like 5 minutes. I was to Drunk and stoned to get into it. I was disappointed with the graphics, and i didnt get into the gameplay being my "condition" was KruNK. But i hear the gameplay is what makes the game stand out. So ill play it today.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

It all depends on what you like. If you are a huge fan of Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and games of that sort this might be the game for you. I personally didn't like it but that of course does not mean you won't. I can tell you though that the enemy AI can get cheap. I was stuck in a corner and 2 guys would double team me. One would do a combo and I would fall. Then the other would do the same combo to me again and I would fall. This went on for about a minute and a half and almost all my health was gone before I got away. Well if you think it might be something you like I would rent it first. That way you are out $5 instead of $50 but that is just my opinion.

Thread Information