Thread: question about ghost recon

Default question about ghost recon

I just got an x-box last week, i am not much of a gamer so please dont come down on me too hard, but in the second task of GR it tells you to destroy a building or something like that to create a road block. i keep getting killed by the tanks, how do you get past this, i am absolutly dumbfounded, i feel like the biggest loser but i have no clue how to get past this, any help would be great.

Now I havent played this so i might be wrong, but to me - common sense says.. smoke grenade? try smoking up by the tank so he cant see anything
    Vote for me as Most Graphically Creative member!
    Hidden Content

i have tried that, i have unloaded all my grenades on the guy, it doesnt stop him, oh well, guess iwill keep on tryin, thanks thoguh

just wondering, do you play ghost recon online?

it was my favorite game of all time, i haven't seen anybody online in ages, just wondering if someone would like to get a game going sometime.
    -Mark

I play GR2 and GRSS (summit strike) I am one of the best even though I may not be in the top ten, I own so when if anyone faces me, don't cry when you lose... Not meaning to sound mean, it's just the truth.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

, ainokeatoo, if your so good, how do you get past the tanks in the second challange, i am dumbfounded as to how you do it, please give me a hand here, i am starting to go crazy

7. Thread Information