Thread: PS3 Xbox 360

Default PS3 Xbox 360

Amazing, amazing, every time Sony promises something, after a year when they finally deliver, the console and the games look pathetic,
    The PS3 didn't blow me up, there was no innovation, the GFX looks ok, not amazing, and some of the games even look ugly.

The controller is for sure the funniest thing on the planet, there is nothing new in it, more then that they go backward, no rumble?!
    Also it seems that Sony being so scared of the competition copied every thing from every one, and in every category they fails, the live service? Where is it? They just say it will be, motion control joystick. That was nice move to copy from Nintendo.

Back then when I was said that Sony was afraid to show what they got because they really don't got anything special, I was right, their system is pathetic and pricy,

the sad thing is that the Xbox 360 is also sad machine, the GFX, you will have to agree with me on that is not that a leap from current GEn. ( and won't be.)

So what we left is with Nintendo inventing new gaming experience fun,..which none of the monster company offered.

PS3 does suck true, but the xbox 360 is the next leap into the next gen, the graphics, gameplay and all of the new things including the video chat is absolutely amazing. Everything on it is amazing, that much I know, the xbox live service is one only dreamed of, not only can you up-date your games and download arcade games and demos, soon you will be able to video chat with people ONLINE. So tell me that isn't great, the next gen isn't all about one thing but about everything all put together into one.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Default yes but still

I can not see why to buy the Xbox 360. it doesn't offer that much of a diffrent from the Xbox, I am thinking that surprisingly Wii, will be the best..
    because it has something more to offer then just GFX..

personally, i think the graphics are a bit of a step up and you have to remember that THE BEST IS YET TO COME. everyone knows that a console just gets better with age. the dev teams just need time to get used to the hardware. within a year or two, everything will be, without a doubt, "next-gen"... ESPECIALLY the graphics. has the xbox taught you nothing? the games later in the generation look 10x better than at the beginning.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

I think it's too easy to "Blame the box" when games don't live up to expectations. If you're going to avoid the Xbox360 based on graphics alone, then I guess it's your loss, cause the graphices will come, but in the meantime there is so much more that the Xbox360 offers. If you don't have highspeed internet, then forget about the 360 and stick with your Original X, but if you have highspeed and like online gaming, you're cheating yourself if you don't buy one. Sony can offer a 100gig harddrive for all I care, without XboxLive or a comparable service, is simply just falls short of the bar.

Default Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonaitor
    I think it's too easy to "Blame the box" when games don't live up to expectations. If you're going to avoid the Xbox360 based on graphics alone, then I guess it's your loss, cause the graphices will come, but in the meantime there is so much more that the Xbox360 offers. If you don't have highspeed internet, then forget about the 360 and stick with your Original X, but if you have highspeed and like online gaming, you're cheating yourself if you don't buy one. Sony can offer a 100gig harddrive for all I care, without XboxLive or a comparable service, is simply just falls short of the bar.
    I agree completely. And to the Sony fanboys reading this: I told you so.

The beginning and the end greenpyro's Avatar

personally, i have to say i was pretty impressed with the ps3. now i know that's a dangerous thing to say considering this is a site dedicated to all things xbox., but hear me out. i'm simply taking an objective look at things. i thought everything about it seemed above par, not to say that the 360 isn't. however, although i think it will be a great system, i believe that their "live" service and their new controller are complete bites of xbox live and the nintendo Wii. however, i own an xbox 360, and i love it, and until i get some face time with the ps3, i will remain a diehard fan of the 360 and it''s excellence.

... i hope all that came out like i hoped it would cause i am far too lazy to reread it...

my xboxes is loud? :s

I can't wait for PS3 and Nintendo. I used to be worried that one would be better than the other, but why? I'll leave the worring up to the Companies, and i'll be in my comfy chair playing my 360
    hi!

Kind of weird, I always thought Odpr was a sony fanboy. Maybe you should lower your expectations, since they don't seem to be reached by anything at the moment.
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

I dont know if somebody mentioned it or not but Sony lost a lawsuit to some company that has the patent on rumble. So no rumble.

i was wondering why they would take them out, it didnt seem that smart to me.
    Hidden Content
    thanks laughs for the sig
    real join date- jan 2002
    vist my space here Hidden Content

Hidden Content

They could have rumble if they weren't so damn cheap.

The 360. I may be a fanboy but I am totally in love with my 360s. The graphics are outstanding. I don't think it can get much better than Fight Night, GRAW, or Oblivion. Although, I know it will. The gameplay is better on the 360. I love boxing and having to focus on my opponent as opposed to making a red bar go up on the screen, ya know? GRAW, CoD are amazing war games so much so that I haven't even went online with em yet. Oh yeah, online. Simply marvelous! I am addicted to Zuma! I spend most of my time in the marketplace, or playing music that I am streaming from my PC. I said all of that to say, if you don't appreciate what MS has done then you are either young, not a gamer, or slow. Unless, you are a combo of them all.

This is MY HOME

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame
    I said all of that to say, if you don't appreciate what MS has done then you are either young, not a gamer, or slow. Unless, you are a combo of them all.
    that very combo of people cause me to lose sleep at night i am so frieghtened(Spelled wrong) of there wrath
    Hidden Content
    thanks laughs for the sig
    real join date- jan 2002
    vist my space here Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

I thought Sony had some cool stuff to show (except Untold Legends, blech). Really, what's killing their system for me is the price. That thing better have a glory hole or something.

Although I have yet to see anything that looks near that killzone demo. No big surprise there.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

As stated earlier, first generation XBox 360 games, which some are a noticable step-up in the graphics and gameplay department, only represent the beginning of the system's life. Now that the 360's peripherals are completely known, many games being developed now will come closer to maximizing the system's capabilities.

In my opinion, we are definately living in the next generation of gaming. Looking back at the Super Nintendo or the Nintendo 64, I could never imagine we would be where we are now with gaming...from on-line gaming via XBox Live, to ridiculous particle and lighting effects in the graphics, actually seeing 3D gaming mastered, wireless controllers, playing in LANs, etc....I never saw it coming.

It's good to be a gamer

16. Thread Information