Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your first Xbox game

Default Your first Xbox game

The first xbox game I ever bought was Splinter Cell. It was the sole reason that I bought my xbox, in fact I disliked halo very much at the time, and never even owned my own copy of it until 2 years after I got my xbox.
    Splinter Cell was just so... awesome. The gameplay got me soo pumped I had to go out and buy an xbox.

Espn Nfl 2k5
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Tell 'em Doc Steel sent ya!

I hate to admit it but... James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire. Wow, I can't believe I though this was a good FPS. Then I rented Halo.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Dead or Alive 3.
    Back into the world of gaming.

same DOA 3... lol i bought halo because it was only 40$ at rogers... but it turned out to be much better then doa 3

I don't remember if I picked up Sudeki or Morrowind first? Either way it was one of those rpgs.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

DOA3 was the first game I got for the xbox.

Halo 1, only reason why I bought an xbox, and the game I enjoy the most to this day.

Same as Xorg. I played it at a friend's house and I went right to Strawberries from there and bought both of them.

Purchased all at the same time........

Halo
    DOA 3
    NFL 2K2

Halo was the only game I played for quite a few months after I bought my Xbox in mid 2002.

I got DOA3 and 3 other crappy launch games. Then a week later I brought PGR and Halo.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

I caught the holiday deal like 2 years ago which I got Mechassault, KOTOR, Sega gt 2002 and JSRF pretty good I guess
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

It's not a lip-ring

I got my Xbox solely for Halo and with that I also bought Mechassault and Crimson Skies.
    Zomg Fable 2!!!1!11

In Amber Clad

Xbox = Halo

And I can say this for 5 of my friends.

Hey, Rhiannon: GO STEELERS!

amped+simspons road rage

It's not a lip-ring

A friend of mine bought his Xbox for Fuzion Frenzy! Not joking, he played it at a friend's house and thought the game was sweet so he bought an Xbox and bought Fuzion Frenzy, then he came over to my house and played some Halo... Yeah...
    Zomg Fable 2!!!1!11

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

its a fun game if you have 4 people, a friend of mine has it and it can be fun every once in awhile but ya not worth the purchase
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Dbrizzle

Halo. I played it at my friend's house and I fell in love with it. I bought the game and the box off of him.

my first game was Dead or Alive 3.....and, surpisingly, i guess i was one of the few people who bought Xbox at launch and didn't get Halo

Thread Information