Thread: Morrowind HELP!!

Question Morrowind HELP!!

Ok I got a problem for my morrowind. I am level 27 and I am bow. I am poor and need to find some of the people alive (Which i about killed every person that used to be alive. ) and i need to know where i can find some grand soul gems that has not had any souls put in them since i am trying to make constant effect items so where can i find what i need? i done really care about the story line since i beat it once.

I need you to feel this.. Hangnail's Avatar

Well since you killed almost everybody, i doubt your going to find someone to buy them off of, so your best bet would be to try and find a mage's cave. Or maybe search some Deadric ruins.
    Suck and suck. Suckin up all you can suckin up all you can suck .Workin up under my patience like a little tick. Fat little parasite. Suck me dry. My blood is bruised and borrowed. You thieving bastards. You have turned my blood cold and bitter, beat my compassion black and blue.

well i know where u could fine 2 grand soul gems I believe it is Ules manor near vivec becareful not to kill her (the dunmer the human one dont matter) and try and pickpoket her

I am trying to believe... Infraredragon's Avatar

I recomend starting a new level if you realy did kill just about everybody.
    But like Hangnail said you can find them in some caves.
    Hidden Content
    Infraredragon

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

[QUOTE=The_Sheep] (Which i about killed every person that used to be alive. ) QUOTE]

wow that must be cool to kill everybody in the game. Once I am done with the game i am playing now I am going to go back to that game to see if I can do that. Start killing people in small towns and than work my way up to larger city.

Dbrizzle

[QUOTE=Serg_w-XBA]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sheep
    (Which i about killed every person that used to be alive. ) QUOTE]

wow that must be cool to kill everybody in the game. Once I am done with the game i am playing now I am going to go back to that game to see if I can do that. Start killing people in small towns and than work my way up to larger city.
    It sucks that you can't kill everyone off because the ordinators are on constant respawn.

wow i didnt know ordinaters always respawn...... I already killed everyone in all the useless towns like..... seyda neen that place is boring

Thread Information