Thread: A Diamond Card...Great Idea..Right?

Angry A Diamond Card...Great Idea..Right?

A diamond card.A card that you can fit in your pants and show your friends your a true loser.Get money off here and there.Sounds great.iv i ever got mine.I signed up the day that it was posted on the website at xbox.It sounded great and i couldnt wait.They said it would only take 8 weeks..so naturally i call them after 6 months..The guy gives me an email to write to and tells me what to say. I email that adress and I get an email telling me to call the number back.So i did and he told me to email the same adress. I gave up on the phone(for a moment)I used the internet chat.A lady gave me a number to call..no-one picked up(called 5 times).and yes the hours were right.Got on chat support again and they are telling me to call another number and just a few seconds ago the guy gave up on me and left the chat.Now iv always backed up Microsoft on many things and i didnt even really care about this card until now.the more and more i try to fix the problem the pissed off i get..I really want to rip the jack-as-s that made this support system a new one..
    Just tell MasterChief that you couldnt help him save the world because you were getting stoned.... he'll understand....MasterChief...My anti-drug

wuts a diamond card?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by thatdude222
    dont overhype games......
    remember fable? me neither.

It's just a little card that gets you so much off of certain things like maybe a buy one get one free at Quiznos Subs or so much off your purchase of 360 axcessories(SP) at Circuit City. It's accually kind of cool.

I got my card about a month ago. Maybe your's is still on the way??

Geez, I feel your aggrivation Mwright, and I wish I had some words of wisdom to help ease your frustration, but I don't.

I got mine a little late, but no biggie, I'm just wondering with the amount of submissions they probably received there may be a bit of a back log, so sit tight for a bit. I get the sneeking suspicion this "Diamond Card" idea may have caught on a bit more than they anticipated.

Yeah, I forgot that I'm still waiting for mine.

This is MY HOME

Go to the Diamond Card website. Although you don't have the card so you can't get in store discounts, there's a chunk of online discounts you can get by loggin in.
    Hidden Content

My-sig-is-too-big...My sig...is TOO BIG!

Well I got my Diamond card but my buddy is havin the same problem and he ordered it around the same time I did about three months ago i got mine after six weeks i dont know what happin with his but your right microsoft does need to take a serious look at there support system.

Thread Information