Poll: Which game is better in your opinion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Game?

Default Which Game?

I'm thinking about trading in my regular xbox to get a game. I have another regular xbox so it isn't a big deal.

So what is better between the games I listed? I probably wont base my full opinion on what everyone says but just give me your opinion. Hitman Blood Money, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, or Call of Duty 2. You can vote for more than one.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

By the way while I'm at it someone give me the run down on this.

I am a huge goldeneye and perfect dark fan. But like many sequels (I know its a "prequel") they suck.

I heard Perfect Dark Zero sucks. I love goldeneye and the original perfect dark but I heard this is not really like them and they suck.

My friend told me that in multiplayer it is only one team of Joannas vs another team of clones of another female agent.

So in other words you don't get to customize your character. Is this true?
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

CoD2 bro.

i would say hitman, i played call of duty through gamefly and returned it pretty quickly cause it was kind of short

I would definitely suggest GRAW man.

I played COD 2 and thought it was fairly cliche, it's just impressive as far as sound and appearance (fun without a doubt). Hitman on the other hand is just a little much for me. GRAW on the other hand is great if you're into the whole tactical shooter thing. It's breathtaking in appearance and its super intense (lives up to the Clancy name). Again, like you said, all based on opinion.

Hope it helps.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

If you're into stuff like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark...I wouldn't really reccomend GRAW to you. It's a lot more slower paced. It's more about placing yourself in the right position to attack than running and gunning. I've never played Hitman, so I don't know what to say about that. Call of Duty 2 would probably be your best choice.

The "Moderator"

i have GRAW but never play it. and i played the demo for hitman and didnt like it. i played CoD2 at a friends and liked it more then both.

go CoD2.

and yes PDZ sucks. alot
    Hidden Content
    "Banana Scissors"

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I will have to say right now it's call of duty 2 because one I have never played GRAW and 2 I have only played the demo for Hitman.

Dbrizzle

I played the demo for hitman and I wouldnt recomend it. I'm also stuck in between CoD2 or GRAW. I've played both the demos and I like both of them. Hmmmm...

i would suggest graw. great online play and good solo mode

http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/scores/

that's a handy link to have if you like to check the reviews before you buy a game.

well having layed ALL of the games i would recommend Hitman because i liked it and its fun to shoot ppl in the back of the face with a customized silenced pistol :P
    but if ur into the whole golden eye thing go with CoD2
    God, I Love A Happy Ending: And They All Lived Happily Ever After, Except For The Prince, Who Died 3 Weeks Later Of Hepatitis B

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I haven't played Hitman, but, I've played all the way through COD2 and GRAW.

GRAW single handidly made me completely forget about Halo 2 and how bad it sucks. GRAW is the best Tom Clancy installment to date, IMO.

Plus, GRAW is going to have 4 new multi-player maps and 5 new weapons very soon. Can't wait!

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ghost 009
    By the way while I'm at it someone give me the run down on this.

I am a huge goldeneye and perfect dark fan. But like many sequels (I know its a "prequel") they suck.

I heard Perfect Dark Zero sucks. I love goldeneye and the original perfect dark but I heard this is not really like them and they suck.

My friend told me that in multiplayer it is only one team of Joannas vs another team of clones of another female agent.

So in other words you don't get to customize your character. Is this true?
    man u should rent pd0. i have it and i must say its my least played 360 title.

i too loved goldeneye and the orig perfect dark.

this new perfect dark is just stock and boring.

positives- great variety of levels -good visuals

negatives- there is like 4-5 bots. u cant customize your character/team names/bots -no classic levels -when you change the difficulty of the solo missions u dont get any more objectives it just makes the ai better.

give it a rent, but i think u will find the game to be a big letdown i comparrison to pd and goldeneye. your friend is right.

another thing you could do is download free demos off of the marketplace. i'm pretty sure they have one for just about every game

The beginning and the end greenpyro's Avatar

i voted for all 3 because i found a way to beat the system

Perfect Dark Zero single player isn't that great...some levels are..some aren;t, BUT I think the multiplayer is best game for the 360 by far.
    Games that I own for the Xbox:
    Cel-Damage
    Dead of Alive 3
    Deathrow*
    Halo*
    James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
    JSRF*

(* recomends to you to PLAY for sure)

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Get Hitman Blood Money now, wait for Prey if you like FPS.

just played some of Hitman...it's a really fun game, if you have the patience for it. But it sure is satisfying to see your elaborate plan work. Don't get this if you're expecting a regular shooter.

I say wiat for Chromehounds!

Thread Information