Poll: does this work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: infinite health cheat (no joke)

Exclamation infinite health cheat (no joke)

hi,
    good, you beleived me enough to open this post. k, here goes: go 2 stats screen, highligh helth, hit black white black black black, hold A, and watch you helth go 2 maximun. NOTE: i don't have the game right in front of me, so it may be white black, white white white. also, before the bar goes all the way up, hit B quikly, now, when u take damage, your health will ATTOMATICLY go back up! ENJOY
    -treve
    ps> there's also one for fatiuge, and magika(sp). whwen i remember them, i'll post them here
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

Fatigue - Black, Black, White, White, Black

Magic - Black, White, White, Black, White

Keep in mind, you can only use one of these tricks at a time. Additionally, if you go back to your stats menu, the trick will be erased and you'll have to input it again.

One final word, these tricks make the game insanely easy. I highly suggest not using them until you've played through the game at least once.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I have a better option for all who want to be near invincible.

Elements require to do it:

Exquisite skirtĀ» (found in fine clothier in Balmora)
    20,000 goldĀ» (sell daedric weapons to the mubcrab, or in Dren's Villa, there are 20,000 gold in the underground)
    Grand Soul Gem fill with golden saint
    Spell Restore Health

Enchant your exquisite skirt (60/60) with constant effect with spell restore health. That's will restore 2 pts of health per seconde.When you fight with some powerful creatures , try to jump on a rock so they can't slash you, then wait a little bit till your health pts restore.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Oh, yeah, I've got a couple constant effect restore items. An exquisite amulet that restores five health points per second (Mending Heart) and a pair of exquisite pants that restore 16 fatigue points per second (Running Points). My main's a Rogue, so I have no need for Manna. The only reason I use the cheat codes is because A. I've already beat the game, and B. my new character is an evil mother f**ker, so I have no problem cheating with him.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

my friend made a glitch that every time he leveled up he would raise his speed five times even though it was already 100 it had some thing to do with that sunder ( the weapon to kill dagoth) i think but he says it just happened ato maticly
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

I think stat points can be raised above one hundred, just not skill points.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    One final word, these tricks make the game insanely easy. I highly suggest not using them until you've played through the game at least once.
    i havnt beten the game once but i never have even tried the game fairly cus if i gonma beat my friendc i have to cheat

pardon my french but yur an idiot lol
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Dude, the game ain't that hard. I played through essentially the whole game without one cheat or one bit of advice. If you can't beat Morrowind on simple game mechanics alone then you just suck.
    Hidden Content

i can easily beat it but right now i am try to beat my friend not the game
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

the ultimate weapon is an absorb health... with the golden saint gem, exquisite ring, and absorb health spell. Play with the numbers a bit, but my first attempt made a ring that could kill like 30 pts for like 5 seonds or something... in a 10ft area.... i could take out gorups of 5 in like shots of this ring

hey, about getting ur stats above 100, i hav a trick. Get a bound weapon (mages guild Balmora), and cast the spell. Now, you MUST hav @least 2 weapons in ur invontory that you can scroll through, then hold X, and either L, or R, with the bound weapon alternating with the normal weapon. most bound spells last about a minute or two, so that whole time, hold X and either L or R, and when ur done, look at ur stats for whatever kind of nound weapon it was you just used. I've done this, and my long bow is at 6,000+, longsword 4,000+, and shortblade 5,000+. NOTE: you have 2 use a weapon. i'm not awarwe of any cheat w/ a helm or boots.

(so, bound longsword makes longswords skills go up, and bound dagger/shortblade makes shortblade go up, etc.)
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

First dude to buy KOTOR

Dude all this stuff is at xbox.ign.com, and I totally agree if you can't beat morrowind without cheats you TOTALLY suck, its an easy game but fun as hell. Oh another trick: Level as high as you want, theres two ways to do this. You can go get the Fury sword from Bernandas (sp?) or rack up a really high bounty and go to jail. This will lower your skills (everytime you equip/disequip fury it lowers all your armor skills by 20) but you will keep your level, therefore allowing you limitless ability to gain in skills, therefore you can level as high as you want
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Screw that, I don't give a shyt if I'm cheap but I always have the infinite fatigue cheat on. Its annoying, not fun, and a freakin stupid stat... its just not fun to constantly have to stop running just to replenish your fatigue (I know, I could use items etc, but frankly, I'd rather have items that do something much more useful than replenish my fatigue). I have an exquisite ring that has constant effect jump. In one jump, I go from the roof of one house in Balmora, over the river, onto the roof of another house. That, is fun!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

This will lower your skills (everytime you equip/disequip fury it lowers all your armor skills by 20
    I dont know if you've tried it yet, but in the xbox version of the game the fury sword has a glitch that lowers all your armor skills to zero, not just by 20. I dont recommend using it, just use master trainers. They can train a skill even when its at 100.

heck i agree... i have found a master trainer chick in the arena canton... i just buy my lelves now... since i have every stat at 100 'cept for luck...

lvl 86. Redguard

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I wear a belt that restores my fatigue...and several armor pieces restore my health when it goes down. nothing in the game can kill me and I did not cheat except to get more inventory space to carry more...

ya i am at such a high level now that i don't even need health help... i am a lvl 86 (used master trainers to get higher level) with like 878 health, 650 storage, and almost 100 in all altributes... heck... i probably don't even need te 250 odd some of armore pts... lol

one time I used a scroll of Icarian flight inside a cave and when I jumped I leveled up and my jump points went up to like 1000 instantly. The only problem is whenever I land I die

hey... i have already gone through a hole bunch of the game... is it still too late to find those scrolls? is it only a one time deal or what? thnx

Originally posted by Johny.
    hey... i have already gone through a hole bunch of the game... is it still too late to find those scrolls? is it only a one time deal or what? thnx
    I dont know... its worth a try. I found those scrolls on my way out of Seyda Neen at the very beginning of the game. It might still work. Just follow the road to Balmora and the guy will be falling out of the sky. When he hits the ground youll get his journal, his clothes, and three scrolls of Icarian flight worth 119 each, but dont sell them.

Thread Information