Poll: I have..

Thread: Dead Rising: Demo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Dead Rising: Demo

Xbox Live members can now download a demo for 'Dead Rising.'

This demo is not available in Mexico, Germany, Australia, New Zealand or Asia.

The demo size is 1014.81MB in size

Read More about it here. http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/view.php?News_ID=7157

You should have put haven't downloaded the demo but sounds interesting... Anyways i'm in the process of downloading it as we we speak so I will see... lol.I saw the trailers and is a definate possibilty of being bought.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

I've been drooling over this game for quite some time, it looks like non-stop fun, one of those games where you and your buddies all play it and laugh your asses off.
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

The "Moderator"

i am on 20% right now and i cant wait to play it. i have been wanting to play it for some time now and i am so going to buy it.
    Hidden Content
    "Banana Scissors"

i dont own a 360 but im over at my friends house playing it right now and man o man the possibilities in the full version **drools**
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by thatdude222
    dont overhype games......
    remember fable? me neither.

How does everyone already friggen have it? I've been downloading it since 8:00 and it's 5:00 now and I still have 20% left...

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information