Thread: Saints row: Glitch out of the demo area and get the AK-47

Default Saints row: Glitch out of the demo area and get the AK-47

Hello all, Ainokeatoo here once again, are you frustrated on trying to get out of the red demo wall in the game? Well look no further, yes, your good old ainokeatoo has worked his magic on youtube once again and managed to find this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq5FwyGJTQk

...It shows you how to get out of the demo area and it works completely well, I have tested this glitch out myself. But make sure you do this correctly, or you may end up finding yourself stuck half way in the wall...

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ainokeatoo
    Hello all, Ainokeatoo here once again, are you frustrated on trying to get out of the red demo wall in the game? Well look no further, yes, your good old ainokeatoo has worked his magic on youtube once again and managed to find this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq5FwyGJTQk

...It shows you how to get out of the demo area and it works completely well, I have tested this glitch out myself. But make sure you do this correctly, or you may end up finding yourself stuck half way in the wall...

I saw that clip about two days ago but I was just too lazy to post anything about it.

yeah....i stopped playing the demo quite a while back...but good stuff

Cool video, I gotta give that a try. Great demo eh boyz!

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

The "Moderator"

my friend told me this last week...i do it everytime to have some fun.
    Hidden Content
    "Banana Scissors"

Heh, yeah, I forgot to post this here about a few days ago so yeah... It's pretty cool...

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

whoa...i was on that one bridge with a cop chasing me and then i braked and the cop slammed into the back of my car and me and my car went through the bridge and was stuck INSIDE the bridge...like in Halo 2 kinda. it was crazy

8. Thread Information