Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Play online

Default Everyone Play online

Everyone we need to start playing online , at every message board you see tell people how to play online right now there is bout 500 people that play. but we want everyone that owns a xbox to start playing. Also you think they will make like football games you will be able to play online ?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree....get on Gamespy! Also, I checked out XBoxconnector.com and it looks like something new that could be even more reliable. I will check them out this weekend.

But, Halo, while playing on-line is something that cannot be missed!! If there is anyone that hasn't seen this, you have no idea what you are missing!!!

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

ya, XBOXconnector seems like it is pretty good. I got to buy like a million feet of cable soon so i can connect my XBOX downstairs to my computer upstairs and get in there with the halo action

I just posted this and guys are already reading it good job! thanks im gonna try out xbox connector

Originally posted by Gortholomew
    ya, XBOXconnector seems like it is pretty good. I got to buy like a million feet of cable soon so i can connect my XBOX downstairs to my computer upstairs and get in there with the halo action
    Hey, Gortholomew...whatever you do, don't go over 100 feet

Originally posted by shorty
    I just posted this and guys are already reading it good job! thanks im gonna try out xbox connector
    Dude, shorty...that's what you can expect from all of us Xbox addicts! This site is full of great members and it's great to add you to the fold! Welcome, bud!

Thumbs down XBox connector

i checked out the XBox connector i dont like it i think i'm gonna stick with gamespy untill they have another one come out. start to tell everyone i'm looking on all kind of differnt xbox sites to get everyone playing HALO!

Default Re: XBox connector

i checked out the XBox connector i dont like it i think i'm gonna stick with gamespy untill they have another one come out. start to tell everyone i'm looking on all kind of differnt xbox sites to get everyone playing HALO!
    Well, shorty....I know that Gamespy is probably the best at the moment, however, I understand that XBoxconnector.com will have the ability to provide Halo gaming minus the potential for lag. We'll see...I can't check it out until this weekend.

Did you try downloading their software and actually try playing a game of Halo? This is exactly what I am going to do this Saturday and I will provide a full report

yeah i downloaded and it couldnt find any games that is why i dont like it lol!

I dont personally get online with my Xbox yet, im waiting until the offical Microsoft Network release this summer.
    But to anyone thats the least bit tempted, I say go for it now!
    Everyone here from the God Of Halo "jjax" to my side kick "maximus" seem to get addicted to this gamespy thing!
    So more power to you if you get all the accessories for this hook up.

You Rang!?

Thanks Ninja for the Props. JJaX God of Halo has a nice ring to it

As far as A football game for xbox that plays online, Expect segas latest sports titles to have online play once the microsoft network is up.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Hey, JJax...we should play on Gamespy sometime...I'm getting much better

Originally posted by Maximus
    iD Love to, But like i said, its a matter of being in the right place at the right time. (CuZ we play at Niks)

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

iD Love to, But like i said, its a matter of being in the right place at the right time. (CuZ we play at Niks)
    I'm usually on during the evenings Monday - Friday and can be found almost any time on the Weekends. I am, unfortunately, three hours behind you.

Originally posted by Maximus

I'm usually on during the evenings Monday - Friday and can be found almost any time on the Weekends. I am, unfortunately, three hours behind you.
    Well i dont sleep on weekends, except Sunday. So we are bound to battle again mate.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Gortholomew
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Gortholomew...whatever you do, don't go over 100 feet

Actually, you can go upto 300 feet. Which is 100 meters.

There is no such site called xboxconnector.com

Default Re: Everyone Play online

Everyone we need to start playing online , at every message board you see tell people how to play online right now there is bout 500 people that play. but we want everyone that owns a xbox to start playing. Also you think they will make like football games you will be able to play online ?
    Sorry there buddy but not everyone can get online yet. I myself live in the country and can't get a good dsl or cable connection. And i'm sure i'm not the only one who has this proplem. I've only played online over at my friend's house and that doesn't happen all the time. But don't worry as soon as i'm able i will be online looking for tyhat head shot.

I had to buy 85 ft. of Cat-5! But it is soooooooooo worth it!

Max is def getting better...but so am I After that week long vacation I had last week my skillz have improved! JJax even saluted me!! He is crazy good!!! But...someday I hope to give you some competition! I may not win...but I will give u, nik, and shearboat a run for your money!!

But anyway...ya everyone that has an x-box should get on the net! Even Ninja_Scroll! By the way ninja, do u have broadband??? If so get online!

Talking

If any of you see me on Gamespy the my nickname is Shorty and i'm from ohio. If you see me message me and we will play ! To everyone who dont play on , you dont know what your missing!

Thread Information