Thread: How far have you gotten in project gotham?

Default How far have you gotten in project gotham?

I was wonderinf how many kudos you guys were able to rack up in PGR? Just curious thought it might be interesting. I, so far, have 70,000 kudos.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

i have like 230,000

****nnn are you kidding?
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

no, i have golds on everything except like 5 medals for the final kudos challenge level, and god da*n, change that pic, it makes me wanna puke, haha

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

YOU *******!! That's my sister!

that would be preety **** funny if that was your sister.

Anyways---I love project gotham!! Holy cra I was playing it today and I unlocked the ferrari through quick race and I was like "holy sh*t this is a good game!!" I have a DD5.1 system and it freegin kicks ass.
    Hidden Content

I have about 120,000 kudos. I love that feroce.
    Oregon State

i have a little over 200,000 kudos. the only cars im missing are the wrx and the vanquish. arcade mode is too **** hard.

i have 1**,*** not sure, i got like 22 cars i think, Viper is my latest
    Hidden Content
    About the same amount of power as an xbox....

Okay Okay, I know this is gonna sound bad...but I don't have hardly any Kudos myself. Of course I don't play the game alot due to playing Halo and I still don't understand how to drive very well on it and I get upset and quit. Can someone maybe tell me where I can get some help on this game? I mean is there a site that someone has put up helps (not cheats) on to help with the gameplay on it? Thanks.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

One thing is for sure, Project Gotham is one challenging game. I just have the Corvette at this point only because I have been busy with Halo and finishing up Azurik. I will definately get back to PGR...it's just plain fun

Thread Information