Thread: Any ideas for a clan name?

Default Any ideas for a clan name?

Me and around 20 buddies from the oakland, michigan area are starting a 360 gaming clan playing games such as cod2, graw, saints row etc and we can't think of a name. So far we've come up with xero limit, priority xero, dark rapture, ascension/ transcendence(realized ascension was a halo 2 map). We're not good making names and some really dont sound like clan names at all so was wondering if you all had suggestions?

I have a gang called SOUTHsideConnect and since 20 people cant be on one team some of your people can join my gang and we can be allies. Private message me if you accept this.

here are some names:

PSC
    D4L
    G4L
    Roughriders
    Assasins
    ColdBloodedKillas
    N.W.A
    TheGreyRhinoFamily
    Duece
    Bam.Bam
    BloodBrothers

Quote Originally Posted by darkmatter13 View Post
    Me and around 20 buddies from the oakland, michigan area are starting a 360 gaming clan playing games such as cod2, graw, saints row etc and we can't think of a name. So far we've come up with xero limit, priority xero, dark rapture, ascension/ transcendence(realized ascension was a halo 2 map). We're not good making names and some really dont sound like clan names at all so was wondering if you all had suggestions?
    YES I DO HAVE A CLAN NAME MADE IT UP FOR YOU LASTNIGHT IT IS MCP STANDS FOR MERCORP I DONT KNOW IF YOU WANT IT BUT ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF.......FROM:Orangebelt Ryan

just Join team asylum ( xbox addict official team)
    your friend can join to so yeah thats the best option
    but if you dont register at gamebattles

well I'm sure the person that Orginally posted this isn't even around considering they were asking for the name back in 2006... Talk about bring back and old post WOW

Senior Moderator Ainokeatoo-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orangebelt Ryan View Post
    YES I DO HAVE A CLAN NAME MADE IT UP FOR YOU LASTNIGHT IT IS MCP STANDS FOR MERCORP I DONT KNOW IF YOU WANT IT BUT ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF.......FROM:Orangebelt Ryan
    Wow. Necrobump, please don't do that.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information