Thread: Need help deciding.....

Wink Need help deciding.....

Well i had my Xbox since Xmas and i have ps2 and i want a great football game for my Xbox but i have them all(Fever, NFL2k2) but not Madden 2k2 because i have it for ps2 but my dad plays ps2 alot with gta3 so i dont play madden that much so should i buy it for Xbox or wait till Madden2k3?
    "Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis aren't able to handle the power of the punch." - William Regal

Miami Hurricanes 2002 World Champions!

XBOX Games currently have(In order of when got it)
    NBA Live 2002. Max Payne, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Transworld Surf, NFL 2K2, WWF RAW.

XBOX Games getting next
    All Star Baseball 2003, NHL 2002

The only differrence between madden 2002 on the XBox is the one team you get an extra team on the XBOX, the graphics are exactly identical the only difference like I said is that one team, Dont buy it for XBox unless you want the same Graphics, besides its much more comfortable on the dualshock 2, unless that is you got a converter for your dualshock to play on XBox (I have one).

Thanks ill wait for Madden2k3 only reason i like madden from the others is that its the only football game that lets you do anything...i wish a collage football game comes out soon.
    "Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis aren't able to handle the power of the punch." - William Regal

Miami Hurricanes 2002 World Champions!

XBOX Games currently have(In order of when got it)
    NBA Live 2002. Max Payne, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Transworld Surf, NFL 2K2, WWF RAW.

XBOX Games getting next
    All Star Baseball 2003, NHL 2002

Cool I'm gonna wait....

I'm gonna wait till next season's football comes out.. That way I have a current rostor for that year and since there is only a slim difference in Madden for the PS2 and the Box, I'm gonna give the XBox a chance to step it up. It is a more powerful unit, there is no debating that. XBox's future titles should exceed PS2's performance limitations.
    SrA Kevin Stasik
    USAF (Active)
    It's an Honor to Serve

Thread Information