Thread: Hey

Default Hey

I'm new to this site and I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I love my xbox 360...I would marry it if I could. Ok maybe not but I'm sure you guys get the idea lol. The 360 games I currently own are:

Kameo, PGR3, DOA4, Oblivion, Dead Rising, N3, Perfect Dark Zero and G.R.A.W. I also have many regular xbox games. My favorite has to be Halo 2...big shocker I bet lol.

If you wanna know a bit about me, my name is Jacqulynn...I'm 21 and I live in Ga. But I lived in Ontario, Canada for 19 years. I've been a gamer my whole life. My favorite genre in games right now is probably FPS. I do like other types though. I was big into the XBL Arcade game Uno for a while, and I love games such as MK Deception and DOA4.
    ~Don't touch what you can't afford~ Hidden Content

Hello and welcome to XBA. Hope you enjoy your stay at the asylum.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Welcome Welcome. I just have to say it's good to see new members on the site.

My name is Serg_w you can call me Serg_w-XBA. I Like long walks on the beach and watching the sun rise (What am I doing Serg leave Jacqulynn along)

No but I am glad to see more people in FPS I also like FPS.

One question in one week how many hours will you play the xbox360.

Welcome Sweet, i hope you enjoy the site!

The "Moderator"

Welcome to the asylum brotherhood...er sisterhood...people..no..umm...WELCOME TO XBOX ADDICT!!

i also like first person shooters but have recently been going crazy for saints row both online and offline.

i am Wulkar. no it doesnt mean anything. i am a huge HUGE nintendo fanboy but i love microsoft to...i hate sony.
    Hidden Content
    "Banana Scissors"

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I really want to play me some Saints Row...many of my friends are raving about that game. And as an answer to your question Serg_w-XBA, well a Lady has to have some secrets! (Let's just say 20+ hrs/week on average) Actually....*cry* my 360 is currrently out of service. Ok I'll be brave and admit it...it's....dead. So right now I'm forced to only be able to use my xbox.
    ~Don't touch what you can't afford~ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet n Deadly
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I really want to play me some Saints Row...many of my friends are raving about that game. And as an answer to your question Serg_w-XBA, well a Lady has to have some secrets! (Let's just say 20+ hrs/week on average) Actually....*cry* my 360 is currrently out of service. Ok I'll be brave and admit it...it's....dead. So right now I'm forced to only be able to use my xbox.
    20 hours a weeek not bad. You are a addict. So what is your gamertag so I can add you to my list and if and when you get your xbox360 fix we can play.

serg plays like 100 hrs a week,and the rest of his time is spent on XBA. Hes a gaming machine built by xbox to destroy all games and recieve every achievment on every game ever made for 360. But dont be scared of him,he has a freindly personality thanks to Microsoft giving him a user freindly Micro chip so he could comunicate with other 360 players around the world.

Also WELCOME TO XBA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NiNeBReaKeR
    serg plays like 100 hrs a week,and the rest of his time is spent on XBA. Hes a gaming machine built by xbox to destroy all games and recieve every achievment on every game ever made for 360. But dont be scared of him,he has a freindly personality thanks to Microsoft giving him a user freindly Micro chip so he could comunicate with other 360 players around the world.

Also WELCOME TO XBA!!!

lol hahaha Now my secret is out.

Thread Information