Thread: Mercedes-Benz World Racing weird!!!!

Shocked Mercedes-Benz World Racing weird!!!!

Hey all,
    Ok check this out. I'm a racing fan and buy a lot of the racing games for Xbox and Xbox 360, Wal-Mart just had Need for Speed Most Wanted on sale for 29.99! Anyway I bought World Racing 2 for the Xbox recently and was playing it. Feeling nostalgic, I pulled out the original Mercedes-Benz World Racing I had and played it for awhile too. Then something weird started to happen. While I was driving around just for fun, the controller started vibrating and the ground on the screen started to shake like there was an earthquake. The car bounced around a little and then it all stopped. It was doing this off and on the whole time I was playing the game and it didn't seem to matter what track I picked it kept doing it. Does anyone else have this game and does it do this when you play as well? Is this an easter egg that I've somehow activated or a glitch in the game program? Anyone know of any codes for this game that would cause it to do this? Let me know if anyone else has ever seen this happen. Very strange!

Rich
    "There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Do you think when this happens to us in the real world the game questions us? Strange indeed.

If it did that would be very strange indeed!
    "There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

No. No, I don't.

This is MY HOME

uhhh, sketch balls!

Thread Information