Thread: What evil regime/s in any Xbox games would you most like to destroy or topple?

Default What evil regime/s in any Xbox games would you most like to destroy or topple?

What evil regime/s (whatever your definition of that is) from any Xbox or Xbox 360
    games you admire or dislike, would you most like to topple, destroy and get rid of and please say HOW you reckon you'd (seriously or humorously) successfully go about
    doing or achieving that ?

the covenant

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

that damned government or montano cartel from Just Cause....and I've done it by shooting there men and throwing grenades at there roadblocks, then changing there flag/killing there leader.....yea I did one hell of a job for the world
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

How about Sony

lol, that would be an interesting game :P

Thread Information