Thread: Hi all, I'm new.

Default Hi all, I'm new.

Joined up since I recently bought an Xbox 360 + GoW + Oblivion + Vegas and wanted a forum that could keep me updated on new games and such.

Glad to be here.

Bspa

Hey welcome to the site, don't be scared by some of the older member's here, just nod, smile, and walk away. Hope to be getting myself a 360 real soon here, so I look forward to playing GoW and R6 with you.
    -=Rookie of the Year 2004=- -=Member of the year 2005=- -=Mod 2006-2007=- -=Banned and threatened with legal action 2008=-

Hidden Content

Very cool. I need to figure out how I'll afford Xbox Live now that I'm flat broke hehe.

welcome to the site, you might have a hard time finding info on a game in these forums unless you make a thread first though because most threads around here tend to be off topic but if you make a thread of what your looking for someone here should most definatly be able to help you.

Welcome to the site Bsap!!! I hope you have an hella time here. It's like a family here, and we are always looking to adopt..... So you wanna be adopted?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by Bspa View Post
    Joined up since I recently bought an Xbox 360 + GoW + Oblivion + Vegas and wanted a forum that could keep me updated on new games and such.

Glad to be here.

Bspa
    Hello Bspa, I'm SnIp3d! Good to see another new guy here (Because i'm new as well )
    I hope you'll like it here, because I sure do. And laughs is right, everyone here is like family

Self-employed Bodyguard Nth Turtle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bspa View Post
    Joined up since I recently bought an Xbox 360 + GoW + Oblivion + Vegas... Glad to be here.
    Those are some guid purchases right there Bspa, I wonder how often you'll be on here though 'cos if you're new to Oblivion we might not see you for the next few months or so, that game is hella addictive.

I've racked up 90+ on my 1st character and 100+ hours on my 2nd, it's insane how deep that game can be. (You'll find you'll want to create a 2nd character too once you've found out which strengths you want your character to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by SnIp3d View Post
    ...everyone here is like family
    Speaking of which, I'm a bit short this month bruddah, could you lend me $50? C'mon man! You know I'm guid for it.

Welcome, and oblivion is hella addictive... For about the first month... Err... Well to me anyways... And you are family, till you start annoying the hell out of people, that's when EEEVERY one starts hating... Other than that, welcome my new brother... =3

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information