Thread: Gun Valkyrie

Default Gun Valkyrie

Wow. I received my OXM Demo Disc #5 today and it features an amazing trailer for Gun Valkyrie. Previously, I wouldn't have thought twice about this game, but after viewing the trailer, I have all but decided to pick this bad boy up on release day.

Anyone else psyched about Gun Valkyrie?

Wondering Around

not sure myself. I'll probably check it out or something by renting it, but i wont buy it, at least not to begin with.

Jesus I want that game

Smile GAMES GAMES GAMES

Gun Valkyrie should be cool i mean i have saw the trailer but i still dont know what its all about

EGM reviewed the game and they said the control is horrible and that alone ruins the game and they also said it gets annoying because in every level u have to kill evry enemy

I am VERY psyched about this game! Does anyone know if there's an exact date? This game looks like the Xbox's answer to Metroid Prime (which I will also be getting lol). The number of enemies on screen at once is amazing, let's hope the game can keep a steady framerate. As far as the controls go, EGM lost alot of my respect after it's poor Circus Maximus review, so I place little faith in what they say is 'hard' and what makes a game bad. I'm sure after playing the game for a few hours the controls will become second nature, but I'm not gonna let anymore magazine reviews distract me from my excitement about this game, it looks shpectaular.

Exterminate those bugs.......this game is cool..i mean its kept me playing and liking it ....that beeotch got a nice ass...she can work it. I like the fact that total annihilation leads to my victory!
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

i played a demo and liked it

Why did we bump a 2 month old thread about the pre-release hype of a game that has been out for a while now?

yeah that was pretty weird

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm..

dont know..

Untill next time...

Default Circus Maximus

Originally posted by studepaber
    I am VERY psyched about this game! Does anyone know if there's an exact date? This game looks like the Xbox's answer to Metroid Prime (which I will also be getting lol). The number of enemies on screen at once is amazing, let's hope the game can keep a steady framerate. As far as the controls go, EGM lost alot of my respect after it's poor Circus Maximus review, so I place little faith in what they say is 'hard' and what makes a game bad. I'm sure after playing the game for a few hours the controls will become second nature, but I'm not gonna let anymore magazine reviews distract me from my excitement about this game, it looks shpectaular.
    I didn't buy into Circus Maximus or rent it. Is that a good thing?
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

Thread Information