Thread: Games To Get

Default Games To Get

Out of all the games out right now. What game should i get? I have Halo(kicks ass),doa3( which ok if you have friends over),and PGR(which sucks in my opinoin)>
    The Simpsons is a short story of my life

Cujosh

The one I spend the most time with is NHL 2002. It's awesome!

But there are other good ones, it's really what genre of games you like. Just stay away from Wreckless and Amped, then you are good.

get JSRF it is a great game
    get Tony Hawk 2x
    well those are my favorite games out of all the ones I have. don't get max payne because it is short and easy.

JSRF should be a good addition to any game collection.

I like games that i will want to play after i beat it. not just multiplayer but single player mostly
    The Simpsons is a short story of my life

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Thumbs up

You have the best game for the XBox, Halo. But if you want game right now, I say the best game to get is Wreckless. Now, if you wait about a month or two, you can get great game like Tony Hawk 3, Unreal Championship, MK: Deadly Alliance, and Triple Play 2003. I'm going to wait, why buy a not so good game now and waste your money, rather that waiting a month and getting a great game. You make the choice.

I'd go with Amped for now, its got great graphics, and its fun in both single and multiplayer mode, although you can't play silmultaneously which kinda sucks. otherwise i'd wait for a month or two though like the previous reply said, since bond and a huge load of other good looking games are coming out.

Default GAMES GAMES GAMES

there is alot of games that are fun like wreckless amped and all of those i have halo and wreckless and while im saving money for another game i have subscribed to XOM xbox official magazine because they give you free demos when you buy the magazines only $24 and every month i get new demos just like right now i got a demo that has amped dave mirra freestyle BMX 2 DoA3 and wreckless actually i have had this demo 2 weeks ago and still playing it today. so subscribe to XOM or i pity you

Originally posted by 316balla
    I like games that i will want to play after i beat it. not just multiplayer but single player mostly
    If you like extreme sports type of games, get THPS 3 because that should last you even once you play it through once. For racing, looks like Rallisport should last a while cause of the career mode. If you can't wait for thos games to come out, get JSRF. The levels are really huge and I'm sure once you beat it, you'll want to play it again to discover everything the game has to offer.

Default my 2 cents

Ok if you are dying to get a game right now here's my opinion on what you should do.....If you want a snowboarding game I'd pick SSX Tricky over Amped (played both), it's alot crazier and I have been playing it tons since it has been released (current record for Garibaldi on showoff is 1,540,000 ) Personally I would stay away from Wreckless unless you want a game that shows off the Xbox's power, but Jet Set Radio Future does that nicely, and it's a great game with lotsa replay value. So I guess Tricky, or JSRF, or wait until next Tuesday and get Rallisport Challenge which will dominate all racing games.

how can u not like pgr? its so awesome, it just takes a while to get used to, but when you do, its really awesome

Default GAMES GAMES GAMES

get jet set radio future

Thread Information