Thread: Tony Hawk Three:Just Like the original or even better?

Talking Tony Hawk Three:Just Like the original or even better?

From the reviews, pics, and rumors I have to say, it sounds awesome! Not only better from THPS the first on N64 and on PlayStation, even better than the Second Tony, but even better than Tony Hawk three on PS2. (First of all, as always Xbox'sbeastly graphics) XBox's version has a sweet bonus level called the "Oil Rig" where grinding is king. But there have been rumors about bonus extra players, I dont know if this is true or not though. If any of u have played it reply for me and the others who want to know what THPS3 is really like.
    Are you Ready for the XBox Revolution?

I have Tony Hawk 3 on gamecube and it's really good. The only other TH game I'ver ever owned was THPS 1 on N64, and the 2 games arequite different.

TH 1 was all about doing tricks off of ramps. Grinding was very minor in the game (except in horse) since grinds were hard (no balance meter) and they didn't get you much points.

In THPS3, if aol you do is do tricks off of ramps, you won't get many points. The whole game is much faster and it's all about linking a million tricks together. You use the manual ro link grinds together, and the revert to link ramps with grinds.

You can get hundreds of thousands of points in the game fairly easily once you've gotten good (millions of points in one spot at the Airport).

All in all, the game is much less realistic, much faster and IMO a better game. The only thing is that with TH1, it was the first time I've ever played a great skate boarding game, and even though THPS3 is a better game, it's not as 'fresh' and innovative as the first one in the series, since after all, it is a sequel.

Anyways, THPS3 is a great game, and unless you absolutely hated the previus versions of the game (for some reason), I highly recommend getting it for whichever console you own (PSX, PS2, GCN, and soon, Xbox)

tony 3 is gonna be amazing
    i have it for ps1...its ok
    ps2 and gc...its great
    xbox...its phenominal!
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Thread Information