Thread: A few questions...

Default A few questions...

1) How come games aren't using the sound track support? It would seem to me that utilizing it would contribute to the success of a game seeming that so many people are recommending sound track support in their reviews.

2) Are there any games worth while coming out in the next 2 months?? Maybe blood omen...but thats all I can see

3) And how do you play Halo on gamespy? Is there a website that tells you how to do it?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: A few questions...

Originally posted by Dog Of War
    1) How come games aren't using the sound track support? It would seem to me that utilizing it would contribute to the success of a game seeming that so many people are recommending sound track support in their reviews.

2) Are there any games worth while coming out in the next 2 months?? Maybe blood omen...but thats all I can see

3) And how do you play Halo on gamespy? Is there a website that tells you how to do it?
    Answer to #1: Many of the current games were being developed BEFORE the final XBox specs were finished. Expect more games to utilize customized soundtrack support.

Answer to #2: Games available in this month or next, you can go here: http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/g...ity.php?when=3

Answer to #3: www.gamespy.com . You need to download the free "GameSpy Arcade Software" and the free "Gamespy Tunnel Software". Requirements are a 10/100 HUB (or Switch) and three standard Category 5 patch cables. Also, you must have broadband internet connectivity (DSL, cable, etc). If you have or can get these "requirements", let me know and I can walk you through the easy set up! Just get on-line!! It's awesome!!!!!!! Several members on here play on Gamespy...it's great fun to play people that you often converse with!

there are plenty of games coming out in the next 2 months.... check out xbox.ign.com for release date..April/May have sooooo many....

I wish they had soundtrack support for all games as well... When I bought my XBOX, that was what I thought it did. But im not that upset. I also thought you could burn one game at a tim eonto the hardrive. But wrong was i again

Thread Information