Thread: Deathrow question( for those who own it )

Default Deathrow question( for those who own it )

Only answer this question if you own the game right now or know a great deal about the game.

Question: Can you disable the cussing and gore in the game?

SinisterDonkey

Oh yeh, we all play deathrow here, I mean traded in Rainbow 6 for it Tooottallly?

Quote Originally Posted by U.2.K View Post
    Only answer this question if you own the game right now or know a great deal about the game.

Well I have it, but havent played it in over a year. But I dont think you can.
    Hi

Well i guess i will checking around on different forums, because i heard that its worse then GTA games , in terms of cussing and stuff.

Well i guess i will checking around on different forums, because i heard that its worse then GTA games , in terms of cussing and stuff.
    Its really not that bad. I mean, its not PG-13, but its not as bad as GTA, its not so much gore like people getting maimed and decapitated, just some blood. But they do say damn and **** and **** and other stuff, but its not like GTA where they say n****r every 2 seconds
    Hi

i own the game and just finished checking it. unfortunately you cant disable it, so if you have kids around the house who grab and play your games its probably better not to get it if you dont want to expose them to stuff like that. I forbid by little brother to play it but whenever i wasnt around or constantly checking my games library he would grab it and play it without my permission.

also, in the story mode and player descriptions they have bios and stories that talk about drugs, violence, and other mature stuff.

you can also read some member reviews on the game from this website that could describe the game a little better.
    Hidden Content
    xba good traders lists pg 33, and 34.

Thanks for the info and i will check it out in reviews. But keep in mind, i do not have any kids, rather this issue is about myself. I do have a limit on how games are. I think every game should have a option to disable blood and gore and cussing.

Thread Information