Thread: Top 25 Xbox Games Of All Time

Default Top 25 Xbox Games Of All Time

Check it out, agree or disagree? What would you change and what got dissed?

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/772/772315p1.html

This is MY HOME

It's not a lip-ring

Whenever I see a list of "top Xbox games" I always know what's going to be number one, that's a no brainer. But I think that Morrowind should have been number 4, KOTOR being number 3, and Chaos Theory being number 5. And I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I also think that Halo 2 should be number 1 and Halo: CE should be number 2, though the Halo: CE campaign was 50 times better than Halo 2, Halo 2 had WAY better multi-player. But for the rest of the list, I don't really care.
    Zomg Fable 2!!!1!11

I was very impressed they included not so well known titles that are complete gems that no ones really played:

25) Jet Set Radio Future (Just godly)
    22) Beyond Good and Evil
    21) Panzer Dragoon Orta
    18) Psychonauts (Omg sequel please)
    12) The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape from Butcher Bay (amazing for its time, cant wait for the remake)

Indigo Prophecy really shoulda been on that list, but then again, I'm probly one of the 3 people who have ever played it and even know about it. Raze's Hell should be on there somewhere else too. Hell, RTCW was amazing as a 1st gen LIVE title, but no mention
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

It's not a lip-ring

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    I was very impressed they included not so well known titles that are complete gems that no ones really played:

25) Jet Set Radio Future (Just godly)
    22) Beyond Good and Evil
    21) Panzer Dragoon Orta
    18) Psychonauts (Omg sequel please)
    12) The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape from Butcher Bay (amazing for its time, cant wait for the remake)

Indigo Prophecy really shoulda been on that list, but then again, I'm probly one of the 3 people who have ever played it and even know about it. Raze's Hell should be on there somewhere else too. Hell, RTCW was amazing as a 1st gen LIVE title, but no mention
    Yeah RTCW is still my favorite live game besides Halo 2, it definitaly should have been on that list.
    Zomg Fable 2!!!1!11

One Red Hot BAMF

Where's Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath? That was an amazing game. Still waiting for it to be added to the backwards compatability list....
    My Faceplates: The one that came with my 360
    My Games: Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Def Jam: Icon, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, CoD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, and Rockstar's Table Tennis
    My XBLA games: Aegis Wing, Boom Boom Rocket, Carcassonne, Exit, Gauntlet, Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra, Small Arms, Uno, Totemball, Yaris, and HEXIC HD (lol)

If any of these games has a multiplayer that you want to play (even if no one plays it any more!) send me a message on XBL and we'll play!!!

Current Projects:Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I liked JSRF as did most people but I honestly don't think it deserved 25th it's a good game but it does get boring I mean it gets insanely repetitive but I liked it. Although I would think Iron Phoenix would have made at least the 20's, it was the first of it's kind I guess, I mean 16 players playing against each other and it's hack and slash....

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thee Ganja Farmer WARTH0G DRIVER's Avatar

I think I agreewith the list. It's pretty accurate to me.

The good old games!

Dbrizzle

I believe Morrowind should've been 4 and RS3 should've have been around 6ish. And the other splinter cell's should've been somewhere on there. Pandora Tomorrow was astounding. I agree in many aspects but disagree in some as well.

Loving GEARS Since 2006 BROOKLYNSBATMAN's Avatar

Thumbs up

The list made sence to me but i cant believe they gave recognition to a game i though no one knew about .... AND I SWEAR!!!
    It was one of the best games i have ever played in my life... i would buy it again if it ever came out on xbox originals....
    has anyone played beyond good and evil,
    if you never herd of this game .. its cool. cause it was by sheer luck i ended up playing this game... actualy my 360 messed up and i went to gamecrazy to buy some originals for my xbox cause i had nothing else to play with and the dude said try this game and man it was so awesome... everyone should play this game at first it seems very kiddish but it is a great game...
    "out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!."-BrooklynsBatman
    Hidden Content
    Thanks conchord for the sig..Hidden Content

One Red Hot BAMF

The list made sence to me but i cant believe they gave recognition to a game i though no one knew about .... AND I SWEAR!!!
    It was one of the best games i have ever played in my life... i would buy it again if it ever came out on xbox originals....
    has anyone played beyond good and evil,
    if you never herd of this game .. its cool. cause it was by sheer luck i ended up playing this game... actualy my 360 messed up and i went to gamecrazy to buy some originals for my xbox cause i had nothing else to play with and the dude said try this game and man it was so awesome... everyone should play this game at first it seems very kiddish but it is a great game...
    It's really well known, it just didn't sell a million copies. Like Psychonauts.
    My Faceplates: The one that came with my 360
    My Games: Gears of War, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Def Jam: Icon, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, CoD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, and Rockstar's Table Tennis
    My XBLA games: Aegis Wing, Boom Boom Rocket, Carcassonne, Exit, Gauntlet, Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra, Small Arms, Uno, Totemball, Yaris, and HEXIC HD (lol)

If any of these games has a multiplayer that you want to play (even if no one plays it any more!) send me a message on XBL and we'll play!!!

Current Projects:Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I started Beyond but I kinda got bored of it quick. Maybe I'll check it out again.

This is MY HOME

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Thats a pretty good list, but where's Doom 3 that game was awesome.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Registered User SGT TrunkMonkey's Avatar

Id have to say jet set radio and Fusion Frenzy my favs

14. Thread Information