Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTA3, What would u like better?

Default GTA3, What would u like better?

If we had agta3 which was edited with no hookers, mafia, or gangs but replaced with something that was as cool or even better than then, would u buy it still. Or would u still go for the original
    Are you Ready for the XBox Revolution?

Default Maybe

Depends, I think GTA3 is almost flawless now, I would stay with the original, But if it was much better then I'd go with the new version.

i want the original with better graphics, and more stuff, like weapons, cars, characters, more missions, and online play

I would like to see better graphics. Also maybe another town with many more missions. More weapons would be nice too. More cars also would be nice.
    Jou mothafuka!

the only thing GTA 3 is missing is online play and thats the only thing well maybe more places, more cars and more wepons

i like the hookers.... but if you sai d"just as good" i don't know. Maybe i would. But what could be better, or ""just as good"?

I probably won't buy it no matter what the do to it.

I heard GTA3 is getting pulled off the shelves. Does that mean the end of the Xbox version?

I really want GTA3, and I myself do not want a hacked up kiddy friendly version. That would completely ruin what GTA 3 is.

Leave it how it is. Tocuh up the graphics and add miami. Also enable the HD music. That game rocks.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Being able to rip your own songs for the radio would be great. Online would be too...though i dont think thats going to be incorporated until gta4.

Im with hugh_jass on this one

6 month old port from ps2 we can do better than this , I'll pass regardless what happens
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Originally posted by Msterrrr
    Im with hugh_jass on this one

6 month old port from ps2 we can do better than this , I'll pass regardless what happens

I take it You and Hugh_Jass havent gotten to play this game yet? This game will be well worth the wait, a masterpeice in every way.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

It's too bad they couldn't re-do the texture sizes to take advantage of the Xbox memory and give everything a much sharper look. The least they could do is up the framerate to a steady 30 fps at all times.

no i havent played gta3 yet ,, If i wanted too i would just get a ps2

im just tired of getting ports from ps2 with minor changes and having to wait to play a game thats been out for months already
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

I dont see why people are so anti port. If it does good on one system whats wrong with bringing it over as is. A good game on one system is still a good game when ported. I understand sure there wont be enough "xbox additons" for the most of you. But if you miss this game just because its a port then your a moron.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

my main problem with ports is the length of time it takes to get them as i said before the games are old news when they get here on xbox if you want to play them so bad get a ps2 .I did a search and there's 300+ threads on gta3 and it doesnt even have an official release date.

will xbox be better off with gta3 ,,,, yes theres definately a demand for it
    but theres also xbox exclusives coming that will be system sellers,,that i'll support first ,,, then ps2 will have to wait for 6 months for our ports ,,,hahahahaha

Hidden Content

Originally posted by Msterrrr
    my main problem with ports is the length of time it takes to get them as i said before the games are old news when they get here on xbox if you want to play them so bad get a ps2 .I did a search and there's 300+ threads on gta3 and it doesnt even have an official release date.

wHO cares if the games old news. Old news for who? The people with PS2, Its still NEW For those who dont have PS2.

I dont see why people gotta be playing the game thats "Hot" at the moment. If its a good game its a good game anytime.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

JJax...I must admit that I am not a huge fan of ports either. I like games that have the XBox in mind. Take Max Payne for example...the definately could have improved this game which was a direct PC port. Think about when Max Payne was talking in between the levels and during the game...you would hear a slight pause which is perfectly natural for the PC, but, not the XBox.

I don't mind ports if the developers brush up on them a little bit...or, even A LOT if they have to. I haven't played GTA3 yet, so, even if this was a direct port, it still would be new to me, as you stated as a benefit from earlier (which I agree). But, I have had a chance to check out some streaming video footage, and, I must admit, I am not impressed by the graphics at all. I understand that the game is probably one of the best ever created, but, I still think that Rockstar can brush up this mama jama and make an exclusive addition for the XBox.

I thought the graphics were rather dull at first. But it grows on you and you realize that there pretty good. The draw distance is great, it runs smooth and its a blast to play. Man i cant wait to get this game. I played it for like 3 hours this weekend at a friends. I was hooked.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Thread Information