Thread: Help me convince someone...

Default Help me convince someone...

My neighbor (13) comes to my house and we play X-box all the time, I took it over to his house to show his dad (37) and he said they are getting a PS2! One of his reasons was he likes the PS controller. I wanted to tell him off, but I didn't my friend wants X-box and his dad wants PS2, how can I convince his dad to get X-box? He loves violence and guns if that help.

Have you tried Halo?
    Jou mothafuka!

theres a new smaller comtroller coming out for xbox. it comes out in march... called controller - s. You may find it on xbox.com.... but there is an interniew youll def find at gamespy.com

you know what they say, ppl who use small controllers have small ****s

give him a game list to show all the great games coming out and tell him "look xbox comes with a hard drive so you dont need a memory card and it comes with and ethernet port for your online gaming and it also has a kick ass DVD player well better than the PS2 DVD player anyway, then say lets see you PS2 do that out of the box you need to buy a hard drive and internet adapter and on top of that you need to install your games on the hard drive and thats just *** as hell." thats what i would tell him.

Originally posted by wwfomaniac

you know what they say, ppl who use small controllers have small ****s
    lol, thats great ya walk up to him one day and say that.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

you can use playstation controllers on XBOX, lookhttp://www.funcoland.com/product.as...uct%5Fid=801382

Kick him in the balls and be like "Listen here b!tch! Xbox is better then that POS2! Now march your @$$ up to the store and buy an Xbox!"

Well thats what I would do.

1st off, there is an adapter for PS2 contollers on XBOX.

Secondly, the only way to convince anyone is to let them play the system with a game type they may be partial to. Inevitably they may already have their minds made up, so it's a lost cause.

I would sit him down in front of Halo and set it at Legenday, then see what he has to gripe about.

Lightbulb

I say screw 'im and let him find out for himself the mistake he's going to make. Maybe after he realizes what's done, he can re-sell that PS2 on eBay to get the money to pay for an Xbox.

Quote of the day:

"Stupidity is not inherent; it's a choice." - Xavier Malkier

-X
    "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta." Hidden Content

"There's a reason there's a banana sticking out of my ear; I'm trying to lure the monkey out." - Franklin Sherman, The Critic

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." - Buddha

Current book I'm reading: The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan; Book IV in Hidden Content series; 980pp
    Current game I'm playing: Hidden Content - Xbox

Thread Information