Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Call of Duty 4

  1. #1

    Default Call of Duty 4

    This faceplate follows faceplates from Call of Duty 2 and 3. This was found on eBay and to my knowledge has not been seen in stores. If you have more information about the source of this plate, please let us know.



    Also, a warning to colectors: there are a lot of bootleg Call of Duty 2 faceplates out there (as well as Quake 4 bootlegs.) They are sometimes listed under the name "War Mission" instead of "Call of Duty."
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  2. #2

    Default

    I've got the older COD one, but this one is new. I know it has nothing to do with a Canada launch (like how Best Buys in the states were giving away the older COD one at launch)
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

  3. #3
    Registered User wutevrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I won the COD4 faceplate on charlieoscardelta.com. It's definately a keeper to a Call of Duty fan like myself.

  4. #4
    The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    3,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wutevrman View Post
    I won the COD4 faceplate on charlieoscardelta.com. It's definately a keeper to a Call of Duty fan like myself.
    yeah it is a very nice faceplate

    Welcome to the site. Wutevrman. Glad to see new people joining. Please enjoy the site and send feedback.

    nato

  5. #5

    Default

    Speaking of this particular FACE PLATE, is anyone going to be bidding on it? I'm considering it.
    WARNING: The opinions contained within this post should not be attributed to anyone nor should they be read by the sane, normal, or boring people. By reading this post, you are verifying that you are one of those people.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    3,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DozertheDozaria View Post
    Speaking of this particular FACE PLATE, is anyone going to be bidding on it? I'm considering it.
    Nope I will pass I have the faceplate already. Thanks

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I have it also... and will pass.
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console


    Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MA,usa
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DozertheDozaria View Post
    Speaking of this particular FACE PLATE, is anyone going to be bidding on it? I'm considering it.
    all yours buddy just watch out for ebay sinpers

  9. #9

    Default

    Hehe... I'll do what I can. Thanks guys and gals!
    WARNING: The opinions contained within this post should not be attributed to anyone nor should they be read by the sane, normal, or boring people. By reading this post, you are verifying that you are one of those people.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Wow, I Googled CoD4 faceplate and came across this page. Very happy it's at a forum I'm a member of. I entered a trivia contest for the OXM podcast and didn't win. This last week they turned the questions on Dan from OXM and if he didn't get it right, someone who had previously entered would win. Well I was one of the lucky winners.

    I got this faceplate today as my prize.



    Space, the bubbles might have to take a rest for a bit so this one can have a chance on my 360.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cin84_12 View Post
    Wow, I Googled CoD4 faceplate and came across this page. Very happy it's at a forum I'm a member of. I entered a trivia contest for the OXM podcast and didn't win. This last week they turned the questions on Dan from OXM and if he didn't get it right, someone who had previously entered would win. Well I was one of the lucky winners.

    I got this faceplate today as my prize.



    Space, the bubbles might have to take a rest for a bit so this one can have a chance on my 360.
    No prob, Cin.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •