Thread: SpaceGhost2K's collection

Default SpaceGhost2K's collection

My collection consists of both corporate plates (retail quality) and custom plates. I'll add more plates later. Right now, I'm just trying to get something up in every forum as a guideline for the type of thing that should be posted in each place.

Your collection can show regular plates and custom plates, but if you made the plates yourself, please create a thread for them in the Customizers Corner.

That being said, I DID make these two plates, but I'm showing them off here for right now. These were signed by five members of the development team and two members of the marketing team who worked on the BioWare game, "Mass Effect." I got to go earlier this week to the official launch party in Edmonton, Canada, and they kindly signed these homemade plates for me.

I will add more from my collection later. Check back.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

That's pretty hawt dude
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The holes along the bottom will one day hopefully hold:
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 3
    Call of Duty 4

and
    Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (on the way)
    Stuntman
    Saints Row will be moved down and something else put in its place.

The placeholder there says "DOA Kasumi", which I have on the way, but I think that will end up holding the E305 plate, if I ever get one. The Red Rings of Light (prophetic, huh?) is a Virgin Megastore plate. They also have a blue one apparently, but I've never seen it. The pink plates on the left top and bottom are the same plate, it's just that the design is rearranged. I had 14 of these plates and all of them were different, some of them not including ANY of the same graphic at all. I kept one with a flower and one with a butterfly.

Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 11-09-2007 at 02:15 AM.

The double plates across the top there are the Pelican version and the GameStop version of the same plates.

The plate on the far left is the IdolM@ster LE plate that came with the LE bundle from Japan. The hole next to it is for the other IdolM@ster plate with the girls on it. Next to that goes the Gamestop Bioshock plate, then it's the Bioshock UK plate, and the two Superman Returns plates.

I assume there is a Pelican set of the light blue and snakeskin plates, but I've never seen it. I also know there's a twopack with an Argyle print and one other plate that is hard to find. There's other Pelican plates like the ones across the bottom. I know there's a checkerboard one but I don't have one yet. I was going to use the light blue one for a custom, which is why the power button is out. I didn't realize it was the only one I had until I'd removed the button. I'll get another one sooner or later, so I'm not going to bother replacing the button.

The hole here is for the NCAA 08 plate. This is the area over the door that goes into my game room. This is where the Kasumi plate will end up, plus I wouldn't mind the Madden and NCAA 07 plates up there either. I have no idea if there's an NBA Live plate. I've never seen one.

This plate is on the wall, but I wanted to show it with the figures that came with it.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 11-09-2007 at 02:13 AM.

Oh yeah, I have a Blue Dragon one, too. It's on my 360.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

What a collection. I wounder what all those will come to if you would to sell all. 3,000 4,000 the world will never know.

Verrrrrrry nice! I'm tryin to get the Blue Dragon one right now as well (with the figures too though), and the Kubrik one.

We are going to have to make some deals man... I'm drooling!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Banned

are the bioware and mass effect ones customs because they look like they were manufactured but then agian you did make them

Thread Information