Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Customs

Shouldn't be a problem - ever been to UCLA? Lots of Asians... HOT Asians. I'm sure we can find you a nice Japanese girl to bring home to Katamari.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem - ever been to UCLA? Lots of Asians... HOT Asians. I'm sure we can find you a nice Japanese girl to bring home to Katamari.
    you always have a back up plan gameking i thought u were going to bring in the mail order bride so tooche' gameking tooche'

You mean "touche' " right?

Or do you mean "you can lookie but no touchie?"
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

I don't think Jak even knew what he meant. He rambles on like a crazy person sometimes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    I don't think Jak even knew what he meant. He rambles on like a crazy person sometimes
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT i would totally take some ice cream with that but anyways i meant touche' geez you guys are a tough crowd just damn i mean i am tryin to be nice but here you go just dissing on the small kid geez you guys and girls are mean

Woo hoo! I'm down to 142 on my list! And, I have a few of those that are close to being done. Not all of them are out the door. I'm waiting for payment and/or addresses on about six plates, but I took those off my list.

Yay! I'll get more pics up tonight, too. Haven't had time.

I added a whole bunch of plates, starting at about #140. Some aren't new. They just hadn't been added to the front part of the thread.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...t=82055&page=2

Now y'all, I gotta tell ya....

See, there's this Japanese girl that I met for a whole fifteen minutes last year at the MVP Summit. I think we've said a hundred words, ever. Anyway, I emailed her to ask if she was going this year to Summit. She said yes. She'd given me her Gamertag so I knew she was a gamer, and so I wanted to make a plate for her as a gift. I told her I had something for her and I wanted to give it to her at summit (The gift. Well, you know what I mean.) I didn't want to be forward and like ask which hotel she was staying at or something creepy. Instead, I told her where I was staying and that I would leave it for her at the desk at my hotel, and on one of her trips to the Convention Center, she could ask at the desk and they'd give it to her. What did she say? She said hmm, maybe I'll just stay at THAT hotel.

Heh, heh, heh....

Katamari can vouch for the fact that I'm too chicken chit to ever try anything, and with so much going on, I'd be surprised if we even got to have dinner somewhere. They always treat us Xbox MVP's differently, since we're mostly community people and not technical people. She, on the other hand, has a brain the size of a small planet.

So all of this is neither here nor there, except that I got her faceplate done tonight and wanted to brag on it. It is one of my top five favorite plates I've ever made, awesome in its simplicity. I asked her what color she liked and she said red, so red it is. It is drying right now but hopefully I'll get a nice picture of it to show to everyone tomorrow.

Aw, heck. I have to show SOMETHING....

I'll just leave you with.... this.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

very nice space. xba is doing big things. we are a gaming site a faceplate site and now a dating site. jk

I can't wait to see what the faceplate looks like also when do you get on the plan to go to the summit.

Banned

nice new stuff spacey one of my friends might be interested in one of the new ones i will run it by him great stuff have fun at the summit also why do they call it the summit?

WOW man your new one look amazing i love that Ferrari one. You other one is awesome too
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Nice Man Just Nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post

Katamari can vouch for the fact that I'm too chicken chit to ever try anything, and with so much going on, I'd be surprised if we even got to have dinner somewhere.
    Yup. Lucky for him I'm persistent or he would have missed out on the wonderfulness that is me

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    very nice space. xba is doing big things. we are a gaming site a faceplate site and now a dating site. jk

I can't wait to see what the faceplate looks like also when do you get on the plan to go to the summit.
    Hehe. I don't think he was talking aboutdating her.

I want this one!!!! I dunno why I like it so much but I do

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post

I want this one!!!! I dunno why I like it so much but I do
    you like looking/laughing at other peoples miss fortune, also because that was you yesterday?

Actually I think I like the colors of the plate plus that little bit of bling is a nice touch. It just flows really well and has that cartoon/comic book style to it.

That's "Speedball" from Marvel Comics. He builds up kinetic energy when he makes forceful contact with things, so he tends to bounce off things with increasing force. The little circles of light are supposed to be kinetic energy surrounding him. This plate was a request by my old boss, who is a big Speedball fan. The bouncing off the walls and the Swarovski treatment were my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    nice new stuff spacey one of my friends might be interested in one of the new ones i will run it by him great stuff have fun at the summit also why do they call it the summit?
    A summit is what they call a "meeting of the minds." Like the Camp David Summit. It's not a literal mountaintop or something.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    A summit is what they call a "meeting of the minds." Like the Camp David Summit. It's not a literal mountaintop or something.
    was never actually sure thanks for clearing that up ED

Thread Information