Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Customs

New "Punisher" faceplates on Page 2.

This is for ghostrider. Ghost, when you see it, let me know if you think it needs bullet holes under the DVD door or if it looks fine like that.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Ohhhhhh I like that one. I know you didn't ask my opinion but yes I think it would look good with some bullet holes

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    New "Punisher" faceplates on Page 2.

This is for ghostrider. Ghost, when you see it, let me know if you think it needs bullet holes under the DVD door or if it looks fine like that.
    It is awesome, don't know about the holes, I'll leave it to you ... nah, I think is just fine like this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    It is awesome, don't know about the holes, I'll leave it to you ... nah, I think is just fine like this
    Good choice ghost i woulda done the same thing

It looks really nice just how it is. I'll save the bullet holes for the A*Team plate.

Rainbow Six plates will be done tonight, and possibly even the KOTOR plates, but not the KOTOR boxes yet. Still plugging along on the Monsters Inc plate, which are now referred to as "the plates that have no end."

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

I wonder what a personal plate would cost. I.E HaZard on it with like some Team killing images or something..

Damn Space! I like those, sweet, You should not steal.
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by HaZarD SFD-XBA View Post
    I wonder what a personal plate would cost. I.E HaZard on it with like some Team killing images or something..
    Hahahaha.... or you Teabagging me like every night in COD4. IT would definetly have top have Hazard Tking Var.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

i hate klock blockerz.... Five O' Klock's Avatar

Damn Space, your faceplates are very nice! I plan on PM'ing you at a little later time about a request, but I saw your post about being busy so I will wait to get some other things first, namely your plasma grenade on eBay! I am looking forward to seeing what other faceplates you make.

FIVE...

Yeah, it's past Christmas and I'm still a little overwhelmed.

I know there's a break coming soon. Has to be. I need to get a plate listed that's going to sell for a couple hundred bucks. There has to be one in me somewhere.

Check this out:

http://www.jamesallowayartglass.com/

There's a list on the left of what the guy makes. He sells about $5,000 every week on eBay JUST in paperweights. So he's making that many paperweights every week.

And he's in Portland. I think I should become his understudy, yes?

Those are not by any stretch of the imagination the best of his work. My mom has about six here that blow those out of the water.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Wow that a good chunk of income. Ok I give you permission to be his understudy but only if you promise to be my Sugar Daddy You could make video game themed ones!!!

And here I figured that Pokeman plates would be worth their weight in gold. I'm starting to think that MS should put a little marketing muscle in this very unique but incridilby overlooked facet of their machine. I think with the right amount of marketing, every 14 year old with a little disposable income would like to "Pimp their 360".

Quote Originally Posted by ali rock 110 View Post
    And here I figured that Pokeman plates would be worth their weight in gold. I'm starting to think that MS should put a little marketing muscle in this very unique but incridilby overlooked facet of their machine. I think with the right amount of marketing, every 14 year old with a little disposable income would like to "Pimp their 360".
    This is a reply to moltenluv, actually, then yours:

I want him to make a clear one with a little Cortana in the middle.

OK, now ali. I am checking into the possibility of actually producing plates. I heard back from a Chinese manufacturer. I'm talking to some people. We'll see if it even makes it to the financing part.

You have to order 5,000 for them to be printed. I'm actually thinking 30,000.

This isn't a serious consideration. I'm looking purely out of curiosity for the moment anyway.

if you did get some printed space what 1 do you think you would get printed up first?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite-Concepts View Post
    if you did get some printed space what 1 do you think you would get printed up first?
    I'll go into more details in a while. No time right now.

Thee Ganja Farmer WARTH0G DRIVER's Avatar

i like that GearsofWar one...

New plates:

BACK

FRONT

INSIDE

Wow, those are freakin Sweet!! I hope that the receiver of those plates shows them the love that that kind of craftsmanship deserves. May I make a request that the "Family guy' plate find it's way to these pages so I could spend the weekend marking out over it?

Laters

Ali

Quote Originally Posted by ali rock 110 View Post
    Wow, those are freakin Sweet!! I hope that the receiver of those plates shows them the love that that kind of craftsmanship deserves. May I make a request that the "Family guy' plate find it's way to these pages so I could spend the weekend marking out over it?

Laters

Ali

Shocked

you selling that monsters inc plate? if so that collection is going to make you a millionaire.

Thread Information