Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Customs

You paint a lot better than I do so it would be a better plate for you to make than me.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Three new plates on Page Two.

Heh, heh, heh...

tis117.com

dang i love the nailed the blue chick one lol hopefully mine is to appear there soon

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    dang i love the nailed the blue chick one lol hopefully mine is to appear there soon
    I had to redo the button on yours or it would have been up there already.

tis117.com

sweet can't wait to see it

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    You paint a lot better than I do so it would be a better plate for you to make than me.

Oh ok I am on it. I will post my idea's first. look out for that thread.

Banned

holy crap all last night 2k+ people saw this page spacey you advertise too much and their should be a GOD thread ranking for those getting 10k+ views

I listed about five more plates tonight. If you have ordered a plate from me and see one similar to what you requested, fear not. There is one in the works for you other than the one listed. One of them it my mom's, the others are mine.

tis117.com

what page they on i dont see em?

Registered User $oul [A]$$A$$IN's Avatar

Arrow

SpaceGhost2K I just sent u a message on eBay, I was wondering if u could make me a faceplate. Here's a copy of the message:
    Would you be willing to make me a custom faceplate from previous ones you have made?

I would like to combine these two:
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...rFaceplate.jpg
    ^ For this I would get the writing front the same from "The Godfather" but change it to say "Get Down Or Lay Down". Also if you could change the hand gun to a chrome-colored hand gun please. Also if you could put a bullet hole mark (as if someone shot metal type-of-look) on the round sync button. And keep the background the same, because this will be going on an Xbox 360 Elite so it needs to stay the same exact color as the system.
    &
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...00Version2.jpg
    ^ For this I would like to just use the blood scheme from the whole faceplate without the word "300".

Please get back to me ASAP about this. If you could contact me through here or email that would be great. My e-mail is: soulassassin41@comcast.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by $oul [A]$$A$$IN View Post
    SpaceGhost2K I just sent u a message on eBay, I was wondering if u could make me a faceplate. Here's a copy of the message:
    damn thats specific try to send him a private message(pm) he will notice it better.

I got the message and replied. Thanks

Just a couple of days ago, there were 12K views on this thread. Now there are almost 18K. I wonder who linked to it that it's getting all this traffic? More than that, why aren't there more people posting in it?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I got the message and replied. Thanks

Just a couple of days ago, there were 12K views on this thread. Now there are almost 18K. I wonder who linked to it that it's getting all this traffic? More than that, why aren't there more people posting in it?
    Yeah Your right I was looking at that the other day. Over 17K wow.

tis117.com

People aren't replying cause they are mainly comming to see spaceghosts faceplate's and then they tell there friends manly people are just comming to look and not very many are signing up. I first say this forum cause of spaceys plates and I was hmm I like it hear I'm gonna sign up and I enjoyed every minute of being here

Banned

it might be because of spacey's ebay listings and how he has the site linked in it. Great job advertising spacey

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

it is because of ebay. that's how i was brought here. i didn't have a single faceplate at the time and was searching for an assassins creed one because i had fell in love with that game and was looking at ebay and noticed a faceplate of it and had to get it (jarkman now owns my first plate!) then i started looking at other faceplates on ebay and came across spaceghost's. i immediately sent him a message and joined the forums, and here i am lol then i started looking Molten's and other people's collection on here and got hooked... my collections actually building pretty fast i think too =p thanks guys =D
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonsbuster View Post
    it is because of ebay. that's how i was brought here. i didn't have a single faceplate at the time and was searching for an assassins creed one because i had fell in love with that game and was looking at ebay and noticed a faceplate of it and had to get it (jarkman now owns my first plate!) then i started looking at other faceplates on ebay and came across spaceghost's. i immediately sent him a message and joined the forums, and here i am lol then i started looking Molten's and other people's collection on here and got hooked... my collections actually building pretty fast i think too =p thanks guys =D
    Glad we could help hey the more people we get here the less we have to refresh the faceplate forums to check for new posts.

Wow, the faceplates are great!

Can I get a custom one? If so, how much? Nothing too fancy, just my gamertag and what not on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Sticks View Post

Can I get a custom one? If so, how much? Nothing too fancy, just my gamertag and what not on it.
    Private message spacey (space_Ghost) and tell him all that you want on it, welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Sticks View Post

Yeah. PM me with details if you have anything specific in mind. I just spent a ton of money making stickers and I'm backed up to over 30 plates right now, so it might be a while.

Just this morning I said it was at almost 18,000 views and it's at almost 20,000 now. I don't have anything close to that kind of traffic on my eBay auctions. Only 320 people saw the Blings of Light auction, and that includes the number of times I looked at it. That was over five days. There have been thousands of hits on this thread in the past week.

Thread Information