Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moltenluv's collection

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Default moltenluv's collection

Ok so I finally got around to taking some pics of my collection. I kept putting it off since I keep buying more. I will just add these in as I get them. The only camera I have in the one in my cell phone so you will have to please excuse the quality of them, I did my best with what I had. Oh and I only started collecting these in July of this year so I am trying to play catch up with the ones I missed which seems like soooo many!

This is the one I currently have on my 360 and the plain black one that came with my Elite. I felt the urge to celebrate football season. Go Steelers LOL!

These are the SpaceGhost2K customs I own. Turns out I don't have as many of these as I thought I did!

The Legend of Zelda, The A-Team, Super Mario World, and The Muppet Show

Katamari (with dvd tray stickers), a personalized moltenluv one, Aloha Stitch, and Oceanic plane (with dvd tray stickers)

The Iron Giant (as seen in OXM), Star Wars escape scene (as seen in OXM), Star Wars long time ago, and Space Ghost (was this one in OXM too? I can't remember)

These next few are for the most part pretty common.

The entire Eternal Sonata set and the entire Ace Combat 6 set

Forza 2, PGR 3, Test Drive Unlimited, Carbon Fiber, and Full Auto

Viva Pinata, Pink Bubbles, Cherry Blossom, Black & White Checkered, and Hot Rod

These next pics are of the more rare faceplates that I own.

Splinter Cell Double Agent, Graw 2, Rainbow Six: Vegas, E3 Gears of War, and Blue Dragon

TMNT, Bioshock, Saints Row, Zero Hour, and Dead Rising

Bioshock Collectors Set (#63/5000), UK Launch Team, HALO 3, F.E.A.R.

Stranglehold, 2006 Vendor Show, Lost Plant, Civilization Revolution (#1721/2000), and Football Manager 2006

I have more faceplates that I realized. I didn't think I had bought that many in the past 4 1/2 months. Well that explains why I am always broke! Still there are alot I am missing. If anybody wants to donate some faceplates to my collection or send me some for Christmas .............ahahahah yeah right like thats gonna happen.

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

nice collection. I particularly like the halo 3 one. I havent gotten up the nerve to purchase one for the high price theyve been going for on ebay. So you're the one whos been scooping the ones from spaceghost on ebay. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kamshaft-XBA View Post
    That's a wicked collection!
    Thank you, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by FlawIe55 View Post
    nice collection. I particularly like the halo 3 one. I havent gotten up the nerve to purchase one for the high price theyve been going for on ebay. So you're the one whos been scooping the ones from spaceghost on ebay. hmmm
    Nah only about half of the SpaceGhost2K custom faceplates that I own are are from eBay the others I bought directly from him to give others a chance to bid on them cause I am nice like that.
    Last edited by moltenluv; 11-21-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Wow, I keep seeing faceplates in everybody's collections that I never even considered getting, then I feel like I'm missing something.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Wow, I keep seeing faceplates in everybody's collections that I never even considered getting, then I feel like I'm missing something.
    So which ones do you feel like you are missing? Its the Steelers one isn't it

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

The Super Mario World one is awesome! Great collection

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    So which ones do you feel like you are missing? Its the Steelers one isn't it
    I've kinda half heartedly bid on the Civilization and Stranglehold plates. I've pretty much written off Chromehounds.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    I've kinda half heartedly bid on the Civilization and Stranglehold plates. I've pretty much written off Chromehounds.
    I think I got both of those at a good price. Chromehounds is near the top of my I want it list. My $$$ is tight right now due to vet bills and the work I just had done on my car. I was hoping it would pass inspection since I just got new tires but nooooo I needed rear brake pads and drums. Jerks! Don't they know I need my money for faceplates!

Registered User cheezymonkey999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    : I didn't think I had bought that many in the past 4 1/2 months. Well that explains why I am always broke!
    I know what you mean about being broke haha. Lots of nice plates man, someday i want my collection to be as good as yours.
    "It aint easy bein cheezy" XBL cheezymonkey999

Quote Originally Posted by cheezymonkey999 View Post
    Lots of nice plates man, someday i want my collection to be as good as yours.
    Hahahaha coming from somebody who has almost twice the amount of faceplates that I do that truely is a compliment Thanks!

Registered User cheezymonkey999's Avatar

Numbers dont mean everything... i have alot, but alot of them are easy to get. You alot of nice ones that i still need. (ghost recon, bioshock, that halo one, zerohour, etc...)
    "It aint easy bein cheezy" XBL cheezymonkey999

wow thats a nice collection i lovew the dead rising one i hav been tryin to get my hands n one of thoes for awhile now. i want the zero hour one sooo bad. hahha
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Wow I love the collection Moltenluv I should be getting my Plates in the mail real soon. I have about 4 on the way. Than I can post my pictures of my collection can't wait.

I've gotten a couple more and need top update my collection pics. I'm waiting on a couple mroe to show up. I've got some customs to add too, but they're gifts and I have to wait until they're been received and opened before I can show them off.

I am working furiously over the next two weeks to beat Christmas. And I have to make a sticker run today.

Yeah I will have to post more pics too. My collection has grown again. The faceplates are slowly trickling in since most of them are coming from overseas.

Thread Information