Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "You Are Next"

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Why yes, yes I did.
    Hmmmm I dunno did I? Normally I wouldn't pay that much but it was soooo beautiful and I had never seen one before. So if I did over pay for it I don't care because it ranks in my top 5 favorite faceplates that I own.
    No, you didn't overpaid. And I totally agree that is beautiful. Actually you can appreciate it only when is in your hands. For this faceplate pictures can't show you the true colors. I posted one high res here (See SaintsRow faceplate thread ).
    Moltenluv, if you remember I told you that if you don't want/like the faceplate (..anymore..) I will give you the money back, to the last penny. My "warranty/offer" is still valid

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    No, you didn't overpaid. And I totally agree that is beautiful. Actually you can appreciate it only when is in your hands. For this faceplate pictures can't show you the true colors. I posted one high res here (See SaintsRow faceplate thread ).
    Moltenluv, if you remember I told you that if you don't want/like the faceplate (..anymore..) I will give you the money back, to the last penny. My "warranty/offer" is still valid
    I'm going to wrestle her for it. Even if I lose, I win.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information