Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KDUB1982's Collection

couple new additions to my collection through the way of a trade with goldeneyez9.

Traded to him MS Experience "Urban" & Madden '08 Champions Edition for His Global Support & Bioshock

Global Support

Bioshock
    Last edited by kdub1982; 04-18-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kdub1982 View Post
    couple new additions to my collection through the way of a trade with goldeneyez9.

Traded to him MS Experience "Urban" & Madden '08 Champions Edition for His Global Support & Bioshock

Global Support
    (picture coming soon)
    Bioshock
    (picture coming soon)
    wow just wow golden eyez global support are worth twice as much as urban and madden 08 also that is the worst trade ever great job kdub

Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

in your opinion... well mine too. but jak, golden has a global support faceplate still you know. he had 2 of them. so who knows, we may never see a madden champion edition on ebay again. it's pretty rare. and now he don't have to go looking, or fight for a urban.. still a bad trade for golden, but he does still have one of his own.
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Well let's put it this way... There are only 200 Urban's. Right now some people are selling them, but that will trail off. We don't know how many Vince Young Championship Editions there are, but only 1 has been on ebay for sale?

We know there are 5100 Bioshock faceplates and an unknown amount of global support (not likely many). I agree that I probably gave up the rarest faceplate in the deal, but obviously I like what I got in return. Plus it knocked 2 off of my gotta have it list for the price of shipping. I personally believe the Championship Edition is very rare and the deal ends up being pretty even.

At the end of the day though, Kdub is happy and I am happy so what does it matter?

One other thing... Since November or December there have been 3 global support faceplates on ebay. But only 1 Madden Championship Edition... If that is true then maybe you'll see my side a little more.
    Last edited by goldeneyez9; 04-12-2008 at 10:10 PM.
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

I think it's a reasonable trade. The values are similar, and if you like those particular plates better, it's all good.

A trade is a good trade if you're happy with it. You can't second guess someone else's happiness. I'm sure I've made some "bad" buys, but I've been happy with all of them.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

very nice trade. I am building up some money than I will be back on the market for more rare faceplates.

bump added an updated picture of my collection on page 1, and added some links in my signature.

Thread Information