Thread: Tags 06

Default Tags 06

Another exclusive faceplate - TAG 06 Event in Europe.

200 limited

That "Protag" right there in front was from HiroProtagonist, J Allard's gamertag. The lady who did all of those names also painted the faceplates at Zero Hour for the DOA4 contest. She got Aceattorney's name up on the wall, but didn't get to mine. Might be a copyright issue. Anyway, she painted all these gamertags from people at Zero Hour on this big wall, and they have used bits and pieces of it on all kinds of marketing since then. IT was cool to be there.

Oh, and while she was painting, J handed her a business card and asked if she'd put his name on the wall. She was like, "Yeah, if your name gets drawn." Then she looked down at the card and was like, "OR I could do it right now." LOL! Now you see HiroProtagonist on all the stuff.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

sweet plate ghost i would ask but i am out of money since i sent you so much sweet looking though if you are going to sell it later (after the holidays) calll me up and i wil pay, how did you get these by they way???

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    sweet plate ghost i would ask but i am out of money since i sent you so much sweet looking though if you are going to sell it later (after the holidays) calll me up and i wil pay, how did you get these by they way???
    don't know for selling it yet .... and you don't have money, right
    I search for faceplates ... everywhere ...

if you are going to sell contact me. i would love to have this plate.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Thread Information