Thread: ChRoNiK120's wish list

Default ChRoNiK120's wish list

here is my wish list of some of the plates i want. i know this is a really long list and it will break my wallet but i want them all so bad. the ones i want the most are.... TAGS 06, URBAN, DEAD RISING. and if anyone has any extras i will gladly buy them if we work out a trade of some sort. i was unsure of how to get like 8 faceplates on here since this is my first day on this site. but here is a word document that has all the ones i really want. P.S. if any one can help me with uploding the pics a themselfs that would be cool insted of uploading one at a time.

ChRoNiK120
    Last edited by ChRoNiK120; 12-04-2007 at 09:51 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

I can hook you up with Lost Planet and SplinterCell faceplates right away. Brand new, never been used. Here are the pics of what you get:

I need a day or two to get you a Zero Hour ... Or sell you this one from my personal collection ...

Let me know if you are interested

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Yeah Chronik

That is a good wish list you have there Chronik and I know ghost will set you up with some good plates. Makes sure you drop him a PM so you guys can work out the details.

Ghost is totally reliable and I can vouch for him a hundred percent. Don't be mad if he asks to have the money first though. Since those are hard to get plates, I'd do the same thing.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Ghost is totally reliable and I can vouch for him a hundred percent. Don't be mad if he asks to have the money first though. Since those are hard to get plates, I'd do the same thing.
    hahahahahaha ok.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Yeah they are hard to get I just got myself a Zero Hour face plate and should have that to show pretty soon.

I have an Amsterdam plate and a Trusty Bell plate on the way. Once I get those, the only other "gotta have it 'cause I have a hole on my wall" will be the E305 plate.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I have an Amsterdam plate and a Trusty Bell plate on the way. Once I get those, the only other "gotta have it 'cause I have a hole on my wall" will be the E305 plate.
    Yeah E305 is going to be a must get for me next year.

Thread Information