Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Support Faceplate

Banned

Default Global Support Faceplate

this rare beauty was only given out to those working at the support centers in very limited quantities, this is the first time i have ever seen it so it is extremely rare good luck bidding
    the product number is 320193116776

Wow, I've never seen/heard of that faceplate.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll be watching this one.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

SpaceGhost2K, I'll bid if I see that you are not winning at the end of the auction. ( for example: you are still the top bidder in the last 8-12 sec , I won't bid and hope nobody else will )

Space, if I decide to not win the auction ( regardless who is the winning bidder ) most likely I'll have some "dry powder" on a side. What and how many faceplates you can do for $300 ?
    I don't place an order or something, just want to hear what is in your mind ...
    Have you thought about HalfLife 2 /OrangeBox faceplate?
    or ...LegoStarWars faceplate ?
    or ... Viewtiful Joe faceplate ? ... btw do you know that there is one custom VJ outhere somewhere ... I've seen it, not bad, not bad
    ... or Conan ... or MotoGP ( I so want to get my hands on one of MotoGP06 faceplates, oh my) .... or PGR4 ...

See, I have some crazy wish list

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Awww man I have been watching this since it was listed. I wasn't gonna say anything about it Just so everybody knows I deleted almost everything from my watch list and plan on going big. You have been warned

My bid on this is not big, so all y'all that want to go for it, please do so. I've committed to at least one other big one (gulp) so I can be content just watching this one.

Ghost, I've got two plates in the works for you, a third on the drawing board (maybe two depending on how I decide to handle the title), and I have a Lego Star Wars plate on the drawing board for a woman. She also commissioned a Super Mario Galaxy plate, too.

I can find ways for you to pay me $300, lol! When you see the K.... oops, I've said too much. Maybe I better offer the next one to you before I eBay it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    My bid on this is not big, so all y'all that want to go for it, please do so. I've committed to at least one other big one (gulp) so I can be content just watching this one.

Ghost, I've got two plates in the works for you, a third on the drawing board (maybe two depending on how I decide to handle the title), and I have a Lego Star Wars plate on the drawing board for a woman. She also commissioned a Super Mario Galaxy plate, too.

I can find ways for you to pay me $300, lol! When you see the K.... oops, I've said too much. Maybe I better offer the next one to you before I eBay it.

What;s this spacey a new crazy coustom??????? LET ME SEEEE

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Yeah I also saw this faceplate when it was listed. I can't wait to see what it's going to go for. This is like the mega faceplate of all faceplate. lol
    Last edited by Nato King; 12-15-2007 at 06:57 AM.

How rare is this faceplate? I can't find anything about it anywhere except on this forum.
    Is it possible that it's just a 2007 holiday present for MS support and he's making up the rest? I'm hesitant to just take his word for it since there's just no info on it except his eBay page.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

OK, it's now over $200. Does ANYONE have ANY more information on this plate or are we just taking this guy at his word?
    This is the only faceplate I've seen where there is just no record of it anywhere.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    OK, it's now over $200. Does ANYONE have ANY more information on this plate or are we just taking this guy at his word?
    This is the only faceplate I've seen where there is just no record of it anywhere.
    I see no reason to doubt him. There's a lot of stories out there that just aren't told. I know of at least one, a plate that is official MS and there are only three of them. You'll never, NEVER hear about it on the internet.

I can see this one going for $500.

(to gh0st-r1der, LOL!)

This is one of those plates that nobody in here is going to call "dibs" on and have people back away. This one... it's every man for himself, and thickest wallet wins.

Wow, $500...
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've spent that much on a hobby (or a faceplate for that matter).
    On that note, anyone need a kidney? I've got one for sale here...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Wow, $500...
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've spent that much on a hobby (or a faceplate for that matter).
    On that note, anyone need a kidney? I've got one for sale here...
    I wish I could just say "heck with it" and bid the moon. But reality beckons.

I tried to teach my kids that if they see something they like in a store to be aware of the difference between "I like that" and "I want that." I never had to take them out of a store, screaming because they didn't get something they wanted - like pretty much every kid I saw in the store today.

So for this one, I'll say "I like it" and watch it and not get any more attracted to it than that.

I wish I could just say "heck with it" and bid the moon. But reality beckons.

I tried to teach my kids that if they see something they like in a store to be aware of the difference between "I like that" and "I want that." I never had to take them out of a store, screaming because they didn't get something they wanted - like pretty much every kid I saw in the store today.

So for this one, I'll say "I like it" and watch it and not get any more attracted to it than that.
    That's really good advice actually. I'm going to remember that when I have kids of my own some day. For now, I don't have the dough for that plate anyway.
    Besides it may be rare, but it ain't that pretty. I'll take one of your plates over this one any day SpaceGhost.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wow over 200 already like Spaceghost said I can see this up around 500 before bidding ends. That is too much for my blood. lol

Whoa, it dropped. High bidder pulled out. Knowwhatimeanvern had the high bid down around $75 so I said WTH and went up to $150 - and he's still ahead of me. That KOTOR kit closes five hours before this plate. If KOTOR goes for $200+, I'll roll it over to the support plate. If not, it's all Vern's.

That KOTOR kit closes five hours before this plate. If KOTOR goes for $200+, I'll roll it over to the support plate. If not, it's all Vern's.
    Sounds like a good plan you have there SpaceGhost

Hahahah untill you have to bid against me! I am going for it!

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Hahahah untill you have to bid against me! I am going for it!
    Now Now kids play nicely. lol

But I don't wannnaaaaaa! I suffer from spoiled only child syndrome and I expect to always get what I want

Thread Information