Thread: Hey Everyone

Living a SyniKal life.... xXSyn1KalXx's Avatar

Default Hey Everyone

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and new to collecting faceplates really. I have a few but none extremely rare. I was just wondering if anyone has the E3 05 Faceplate, which I believe is the rings of light, that they would part with? It's my favorite faceplate, and would love to have it. Thanks and it's also nice to meet all of you
    SyniKal
    eBay ID:xxsynikalxx
    Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xXSyn1KalXx View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the site and new to collecting faceplates really. I have a few but none extremely rare. I was just wondering if anyone has the E3 05 Faceplate, which I believe is the rings of light, that they would part with? It's my favorite faceplate, and would love to have it. Thanks and it's also nice to meet all of you
    SyniKal
    Yeah Yeah I am Sooo happy that Syn1Kal is here. We have been waiting for you man now that you are here the really party can start. Welcome to the site and I know you will enjoy it. I too have just started a faceplate collection and also in the look out for a E305 faceplate.

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Welcome to XBA. Great site.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Banned

SyniKal
    Well about that one none of us really have except maybe Ghost_Rider does but your best guess would be ebay and expect to pay over $110 they arent that rare but some old collections have a ton of them (i.e. Sean Korb has 50+) but they are still there. Also their are two types of them the ones out of 5000 given to the people at E3 playing the 360, and then the ones out of 500 given out to the employees working at E3 and at ZERO HOUR good luck and get ready to Bid against all of us.

Banned

heres the product # of the E305 faceplate you want, wait awhile before you bid or you'll be wasting money
    Item #:110203746753

Hey thanks everyone, and I had already saw that listing and saw ghost had bid on it, so I didn't I didn't wanna make him mad or anything, already atleast
    Hidden Content

Banned

Hey thanks everyone, and I had already saw that listing and saw ghost had bid on it, so I didn't I didn't wanna make him mad or anything, already atleast
    he already has one, he just likes to stock up so if you really want it pm him so we get no probs from ebay in case they look here

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to the site!

I just started collecting myself. I have the orange swirl, The Outfit and UK Launch Team faceplates on the way.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

What would be a good price for the E3 05 faceplate? And if anyone is selling one let me know, because I prolly won't win the ebay listings, I'm not real good at the whole ebay thing.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information