Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: moltenluv's OMG I need it soooo bad give it to me right now faceplate want list

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MA,usa
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    What site was it so that way I can stay away from it two. I have had problems before with websites being hacked into. I have already had to get a new visa/debit card twice. The first time it was newegg.com that got hacked. Back in 98 or maybe it was 99 I got my mom a coffee maker for Christmas and then a few months later I got a letter from them telling me that their site was hacked and all stored credit card info was stolen. Then a few years later I got another similar letter in the mail but it didn't say what site got hacked. I dunno why. I asked the bank when I went to get a new card and they said they couldn't release that information. They knew who got hacked but wouldn't tell me. Jerks! I think I had a right to know I have a feeling it was a major retailer and they didn't want to lose business over it. Sneaky bastards! Despite all that I still shop online. I actually prefer shopping online. It is fun to get packages in the mail.
    ya its like getting a present or gift or even both

  2. #22
    The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    574

    Default

    I know! Especially when you have a few things coming at once. When you get it you are like hmmmm I wonder which one this is and you open it up and you are like ohhhhh its that one

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MA,usa
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    I know! Especially when you have a few things coming at once. When you get it you are like hmmmm I wonder which one this is and you open it up and you are like ohhhhh its that one
    ya i love that though i never have more than 2 faceplates on route to me at more than one time also STOP POSTING SO QUICKLY its hard to keep up in loafers i mean everytime after i post u post and therefore its hard for me but it keeps me busy THANKS

  4. #24
    The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    574

    Default

    OMG I was actually thinking the same thing. I think I am just gonna follow you around the forum and everytime you post I will post right after you Wouldn't that just be really really evil of me

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MA,usa
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    OMG I was actually thinking the same thing. I think I am just gonna follow you around the forum and everytime you post I will post right after you Wouldn't that just be really really evil of me
    nah because i am MUCH MUCH BETTER AT IT hehehhe

  6. #26
    The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Ok well I got to take off some more faceplates from my wishlist. I keep forgetting about doing that when I get a faceplate. Silly me

  7. #27
    Registered User tomdeafgermany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Hey, DeafGermany1969 just bought a Blue Surf Swirl plate. I'm trying to find out where he got it.
    hello spaceghost2k!
    ich say: this BLUE SURF SWIRL faceplate right from australia (over ebay)

    Last edited by tomdeafgermany; 05-15-2008 at 02:47 PM.

  8. #28

    Default

    Yeah, I know. I like that plate.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  9. #29
    Registered User tomdeafgermany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    45

    Default

    hello moltenluv !

    i have there my collector faceplate: ADIDAS BLUE JAPAN LIMITED EDITION and BLUE SURF SWIRL. i am good luck. smile*
    but, have not rare faceplate: SAINTS ROW NEW ZEALAND. oh rat !!!!!

    your tomdeafgermany from germany

    now i fly 10 july untill 24 july naar UK for my friend going. i hope for there other xbox 360 faceplate. i wants only BLUE VIGRIN search.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomdeafgermany View Post
    hello moltenluv !

    i have there my collector faceplate: ADIDAS BLUE JAPAN LIMITED EDITION and BLUE SURF SWIRL. i am good luck. smile*
    but, have not rare faceplate: SAINTS ROW NEW ZEALAND. oh rat !!!!!

    your tomdeafgermany from germany

    now i fly 10 july untill 24 july naar UK for my friend going. i hope for there other xbox 360 faceplate. i wants only BLUE VIGRIN search.
    Tom, tacohead said that he got that picture off of a flyer. It's not likely Virgin actually had any made. I don't think any will ever be seen.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

  11. #31
    The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    574

    Default

    I have hereby updated my wishlist and if you hadn't noticed I updated my collection as well.

  12. #32
    Hellon earth159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beautiful New Jersey
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Welcome back...we missed you! Glad to see you're still collecting.
    So what's your wish list? which post?

  13. #33
    The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    Welcome back...we missed you! Glad to see you're still collecting.
    So what's your wish list? which post?
    It was the first post of this thread. I was being silly since I am selling everything and made my wishlist to sell every faceplate I own. I no longer have a wish list since I am no longer a collector.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •