Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moltenluv's OMG I need it soooo bad give it to me right now faceplate want list

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Default moltenluv's OMG I need it soooo bad give it to me right now faceplate want list

My new wishlist is to sell every single last one of my faceplates. Don't get me wrong they still have a special place in my heart but I haven't bought any in months. There have been plenty that came out that I really did like but I just kinda lost interest in buying them.
    Last edited by moltenluv; 11-08-2008 at 09:03 AM.

Banned

Talking

Good luck, you'll need it since half of those have dried up and only serious collectors have them that wont ever sell nice effort though

my wishlist has been deleted
    Last edited by moltenluv; 11-08-2008 at 09:01 AM.

Thee Ganja Farmer WARTH0G DRIVER's Avatar

Thumbs up moltenluv's OMG I need it soooo bad give it to me right now faceplate want list..

Good luck, and nice choices.!.!

Say the word and I'll go breathe some fumes for you.

I still have the Wonder Woman plate. I never listed it or sold it. I intended on making a set with Batman and Superman plates to go with it. I have the figures, the stickers and everything. It's just never happened.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Hahaha I finally get around to doing my wishlist and then I go and win two of them the same day! I just got the E3 and Gorillaz faceplates today. Who-ho! only 55+ more faceplates to go

Well I just edited my faceplate wishlist. I somehow managed to get 5 of the ones that were on there.

I'm bidding on one plate right now. That's it. Car insurance and car payment and house payment and Best Buy card and JCPenney card and...

Oh, and hey...

Rainbow Six: Vegas is almost done for you.
    I'm going to give you the Wonder Woman plate.
    I"m making KOTOR plates for everybody (seems that way, anyway)

I have the stuff to make any of these if you're ready:

Spawn
    Led Zeppelin
    Toy Story Aliens
    Lupin III (Can get figure if you want it)
    GI Joe Cobra (no figure though)
    Heroes (which one, Slash, Escape or "Hereos" with stars and eclipse? Or... Save The Cheerleader, which I haven't done before?)
    The Simpsons, depending on what you want on it
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    Xbox LIVE turns Five.

And, um... you can order ahead. (see above post, lol)

Hey, DeafGermany1969 just bought a Blue Surf Swirl plate. I'm trying to find out where he got it.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

If you still need that orange swirl faceplate, drop me a PM.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Wow, I just eliminated 4 of Spacey's customs from my want list and 14 from my other list. I really think I need to update my collection with new pics. I even got a bunch that weren't on my list because I didn't find them to be that important (example: any of the various Halo 3 faceplates) but they were pretty cheaply priced so I figured what the heck why not get them.

Hellon earth159

BTW, Play Asia lists the Pink Balloons and Water Puzzle as still in stock for $24.90 each.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-...faceplate.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    BTW, Play Asia lists the Pink Balloons and Water Puzzle as still in stock for $24.90 each.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-...faceplate.html
    we know but the shipping is horrible and i would never trust my credit cared their

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    we know but the shipping is horrible and i would never trust my credit cared their
    can you say "Identity Theft"

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    can you say "Identity Theft"
    What? Seriously? I finally got around to buying the water puzzle and orange swirl one from them. I kept putting it off but though I better do it before they become unavailable. So I shouldn't have bought anything from this site? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    What? Seriously? I finally got around to buying the water puzzle and orange swirl one from them. I kept putting it off but though I better do it before they become unavailable. So I shouldn't have bought anything from this site? Why?
    i am not saying that it will happen and more than likely you will be fine, for me I think its just more a matter of being carefully, i have actually had problems before when buying from off sites and they got into my email address and even into my paypal and i had to then visa recommend that I cancel one of my cards and then open a new account...

it was weird and random stuff, not from this site though so you should be fine

Yeah, but this isn't "Joe's Website." This is Play Asia. They're huge and they're fine.

I still need to get a Water Puzzle plate.

'luv, I will be making your Toy Story Alien plate shortly. Not immediately, but soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Yeah, but this isn't "Joe's Website." This is Play Asia. They're huge and they're fine.

I still need to get a Water Puzzle plate.

'luv, I will be making your Toy Story Alien plate shortly. Not immediately, but soon.
    thats just the thing i didnt buy from an off site, thats why i stay away from most sites now adays

What site was it so that way I can stay away from it two. I have had problems before with websites being hacked into. I have already had to get a new visa/debit card twice. The first time it was newegg.com that got hacked. Back in 98 or maybe it was 99 I got my mom a coffee maker for Christmas and then a few months later I got a letter from them telling me that their site was hacked and all stored credit card info was stolen. Then a few years later I got another similar letter in the mail but it didn't say what site got hacked. I dunno why. I asked the bank when I went to get a new card and they said they couldn't release that information. They knew who got hacked but wouldn't tell me. Jerks! I think I had a right to know I have a feeling it was a major retailer and they didn't want to lose business over it. Sneaky bastards! Despite all that I still shop online. I actually prefer shopping online. It is fun to get packages in the mail.

Thread Information