Thread: ok guys found one.

Default ok guys found one.

here is the gears of war E3 faceplate and im callin it. i just found it and it starts at 20 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-E3-RARE...QQcmdZViewItem

wow long link.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

I didn't post that one because gh0st_r1der is currently the high bidder. I don't ever mention the auctions he is currently winning or that Spacey is currently winning. There are a few other auctions I was going to give you all a heads up on but gh0st_r1der was the current high bidder on those as well. I would feel real bad if they lost because I posted them here so I just can't bring myself to do it

ok i wont bid and sorry ghost.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Somebody else does have this faceplate as a buy it now for $199.99 and if anybody is interested in paying that much I can find the auction again and let you know what the item number for it is.

Maybe he doesn't care if you post auctions he is currently winning in the forum? I dunno I never asked. I just always figured better safe than sorry. I just know that if I was winning a hard to find faceplate and lost because somebody posted the auction here I would be ticked. But then again I usually only ever bid within the last few seconds anyway unless I am going to be at work or asleep when the auction ends.

My highest bid is $20, I can live without this faceplate.
    So if someone else want it, go and get it ( don't we violate some Ebay policy here... )

Just to let everybody know, when I see a faceplate that I like, I bid with min amount just to have it on my list, this doesn't mean I'll buy it, otherwise I forget about and find 10 days later that this awesome faceplate was sold for $25 .. rrrrr

yea i did not even realize that ghost was the highest bidder.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

but if u want it go for it
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

I think in most cases if you really want a particular faceplate and someone who frequents this place has a bid on it, they'll let you have it. In the case of cheezemonkey, he bid on the Halo CE plate that is closing soon and it's not going for much, AND I know he doesn't have a bunch of money to spend on the harder to get plates, so I bid on a different one.

If you lose that plate for $21 bucks though, I'm gonna be pissed.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information