Thread: Splinter Cell Double Agent Faceplate Question

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Splinter Cell Double Agent Faceplate Question

Can anyone tell me a bit more about this faceplate. Is it a rare faceplate is it on anyone's wish list and what is the max you will pay for it. I am thinking of getting it.

i want this one sooooo bad ahhh
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    three E305 plates,and one singed by j. allard
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

my ebay account is... raven9091
    my aim is... warddo120 (i am on a good amount if you need to contact me)
    my email is... Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ChRoNiK120 View Post
    i want this one sooooo bad ahhh
    So tell me what you think. The Down low on the plate.

like what i lke about it? wel it is somewhat rare cuz u cant buy it in stores i am not sure if there is a # i dont think there is. uhh i would pay like 35-40 for this plate or less.
    Last edited by ChRoNiK120; 12-10-2007 at 09:36 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..
    2 of graw 1 and 2,bioshock boxed set,toy r que thing boxed set,dead rising (thanks jak)
    2 of splinter cell,lost planet,UK launch team.,2 of halo 3 Singapore.,I made this AKA Us launch team,Call of duty 4,blue dragon boxed set!,mad cats graffiti train,PROTAGS,URBAN,test drive,zero hour,fear,COD2
    and others like, carbon, viva pinata, halo, halo 3, the white one yes i do love that one, my black elite one, yay

Registered User cheezymonkey999's Avatar

Its not hard to get ahold of, but its semi rare. I paid like 30 for mine.
    "It aint easy bein cheezy" XBL cheezymonkey999

Quote Originally Posted by ChRoNiK120 View Post
    like what i lke about it? wel it is somewhat rare cuz u cant buy it in stores i am not sure if there is a # i dont think there is. uhh i would pay like 35-40 for this plate or less.
    Nice now that's what I am talking about.

The faceplate was released together with the game, mainly in Europe. In the first 3-5 months it was damn hard to find it ( you had to pay good $80 to get one ), even on Ebay. Like 6 months later was released (the faceplate) in bigger quantities in UK and Australia and the price dropped to $50. Now there is 1 or 2 per week on Ebay (one selling from US and one from overseas) which is still rare, considering that overseas sometime don't ship to US. In general you should be expected to pay somewhere between $35 - $45 with shipping and insurance included.
    And as you may guessed already I can sell you one for $38.99 with shipping included. As I have the original green-ish tag/wrap around the faceplate.
    PM me if interested I can ship as soon as tomorrow if we make a deal tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    The faceplate was released together with the game, mainly in Europe. In the first 3-5 months it was damn hard to find it ( you had to pay good $80 to get one ), even on Ebay. Like 6 months later was released (the faceplate) in bigger quantities in UK and Australia and the price dropped to $50. Now there is 1 or 2 per week on Ebay (one selling from US and one from overseas) which is still rare, considering that overseas sometime don't ship to US. In general you should be expected to pay somewhere between $35 - $45 with shipping and insurance included.
    And as you may guessed already I can sell you one for $38.99 with shipping included. As I have the original green-ish tag/wrap around the faceplate.
    PM me if interested I can ship as soon as tomorrow if we make a deal tonight.
    That is good to know but I just got one off of Ebay for $22.50 I think shipping was like $6.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King-XBA View Post
    That is good to know but I just got one off of Ebay for $22.50 I think shipping was like $6.
    That's a nice deal

yea that is nice i love that plate 2
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

my collection so far..

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    That's a nice deal
    yeah it was a nice deal it should be at my house maybe Saturday or monday. Takes some time to get to bermuda.

Thread Information