Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Wishlist (Updated 7/24/10)

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    How would somebody go about getting one?

I know there are only about 12 of the Prey plates.... and I know the whereabouts of 6 1/2 of them.

Gh0st_r1der
    Tacohead
    hellonearth159
    GameKing28
    moltenluv
    me (soon)
    Some ******* at UPS.
    Let me see

Bump to the top, ya know, you don't stop...
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I bumped my wishlist.

I have worked out a trade deal for some of my most wanted plates. I am especially THRILLED to have made an agreement for a DICE plate, that has been near the top of my list since it was first created. If I had the money, I had a Medal of Honor Airborne faceplate at my fingertips, but 'twas not to be. Not this time. Same goes for the War of the Worlds plate. I don't know if anyone got that one.

I sent an email off to the Mayhem Festival people to see if I can track down some of their faceplates. I'll let you know.

Bump. Please check the first post for an update.

I just wanted to bump this because there might be a change in it soon.

That is all.

Default Blue Room

I noticed you still have the AT&T Blueroom Plate listed. If you still want one I have one I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Hit me up macpromike@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MC101 View Post
    I noticed you still have the AT&T Blueroom Plate listed. If you still want one I have one I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Hit me up macpromike@gmail.com
    I was just waiting for the price to go down. Let me get through Christmas and I'll hit you up.

The plate that has held the #1 spot on my wishlist since I first made my wishlist has been added to my collection.

This is one of either 200 or 400 plates - not sure, there were two large boxes - that were airbrushed and given away as prizes at the Zero Hour Xbox 360 console release party in Palmdale, CA on November 21 and 22, 2005. I was there. I didn't get one. I've been wanting one for FOUR YEARS.

And now I have one. Yay!

I updated my wishlist and bumped it with this post.

I have three plates coming that I can use to trade: Tags, Urban and You're Next. I also have an official Modern Warfare 2 plate that I can trade if it doesn't sell with its current listing on eBay.

I also have these signed plates in hand or coming:
    Batman signed by Adam West
    Robin signed by Burt Ward
    Tom Lehrer signed by Tom Lehrer (singer/satirist and inventor of the Jell-O shot - I kid you not.)
    Elika Prince of Persia and Kari Wahlgren signed by Kari Wahlgren (Elika's voice actress)
    343 Halo GRAY team signed by members of 343.
    Halo Reach (to be signed at PAX or before - I hope).

**EDIT** Oh, I also have a set of sixteen Eternal Sonata plates - the original five and eleven custom plates that complete the set of characters in the game. I will sell or trade this, but it has to be something killer - like $400 worth of plates. Or $400. (free shipping )
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 07-24-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I updated my wishlist and bumped it with this post.

I have three plates coming that I can use to trade: Tags, Urban and You're Next. I also have an official Modern Warfare 2 plate that I can trade if it doesn't sell with its current listing on eBay.

I also have these signed plates in hand or coming:
    Batman signed by Adam West
    Robin signed by Burt Ward
    Tom Lehrer signed by Tom Lehrer (singer/satirist and inventor of the Jell-O shot - I kid you not.)
    Elika Prince of Persia and Kari Wahlgren signed by Kari Wahlgren (Elika's voice actress)
    343 Halo GRAY team signed by members of 343.
    Halo Reach (to be signed at PAX or before - I hope).

**EDIT** Oh, I also have a set of sixteen Eternal Sonata plates - the original five and eleven custom plates that complete the set of characters in the game. I will sell or trade this, but it has to be something killer - like $400 worth of plates. Or $400. (free shipping )
    What is your eBay name so we can follow your auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by ez054098 View Post
    What is your eBay name so we can follow your auctions?
    worldwidewebbs

Thread Information